Ok first things first
The wolverine was too ******* long
When it was slow damn it was slow
But damn that red head Japanese girl was :pimp:
I swear wanna knock the stuffing outta her
It's something about Asians
Best "xmen" movie besides first class
Put it #2 right behind it
Light years ahead of the other wolverine movie and them xmen movies which ain't really sayin much :lol:
End credit was ok I guess
But man they need to get rid of that Ian dude as magneto
he look like he gonna drop dead any moment
Lets see if dofp catches that alley oop that the wolverine gave em
Liked him loosing his adamantium claws
They was dope for that
Would be even doper to see wolverine get his whole adamantium skeleton ripped out his body
That would look dope as hell on the big screen
It was solid
Glad I didn't pay though netflix ftw
Avengers still the goat marvel movie

you got to watch this....

What kinda idiots are they to cut that out and make it a deleted scene :smh:

I can perfectly understand yall ******** on the Marvel movie villains. Before this started it was one of the reasons I didn't think this was gonna work. IM villains suck, all of Thor's compelling villains are monsters outside of Loki, and Cap's villains can be cliche (which is why they've jumped from iconic Red Skull to TWS based on one of the best Cap stories in the character's existence). Then you get to the Avengers and sadly to get to the good villains you would've had to introduce some of them in the solo movies first (Masters of Evil). Comic wise it took a while for me to enjoy Avengers so I don't know if they'd try dudes like Kang as a villain. we'll see how things turn out with Ultron. IMO, Loki aint that special. I honestly don't see what ppl rave about. Hiddleston does him good but I see ppl putting him on Ledger level which simply is a fallacy. With all that said the Marvel movies have managed to be really good overall when considering other factors and the overall scale they managed to execute and accomplish what they set out to do.

Since they couldn't really cut it with villains, they succeeded with heroes. IM is the main reason for this. RDJR was so successful in selling Tony Stark the billionaire playboy genius superhero all Marvel did was just go hard on the best attributes of Thor and Cap. Incredible Hulk doesn't count simply cuz they refused to use Norton and that was before all of the phases. And when you think about it this applies to all superhero movies, there's really a good balance between hero and villain. People suck off the Nolan Batman but his Batman was piss poor. Never quite got all the shine in BB so the scale tipped the other way in an excellent Joker for TDK then before it could lean back and balance out we got a really good Bane but ends up getting dwarfed by a lame last minute plot twist and throughout we pretty much get the same lame Batman.

IM is clearly the best but when it comes between Thor 1 and Cap 1, I was disappointed in Cap but right now I can say I find the first Thor a bit more forgettable. At that point though it was more about getting to Avengers which was really good imo.

Recently watched Ender's Game and Justice League War. Ender's Game was okay...Felt like the story was too slow. I didn't even finish JL:War once I realized it was the movie of the New 52 Storyline. Mehhh.

Not true.. See the psycho remake with Vince Vaughn

You are right. IDK what the formula is for that type of ish but it can't be harder than starting a new IP from the ground up. Good remake > Copy of the original > bad remake imo. So if your **** is so bad that a copy would've been better you shouldnt be allowed to screenwrite.

Been waiting for the Sin City sequel forever, hopefully it's comparable to the first one. Always gets left out when people discuss the best comic films

Been waiting for the Sin City sequel forever, hopefully it's comparable to the first one. Always gets left out when people discuss the best comic films
u know ur right
i loved sin city hopefully this is just as good
and doesnt fall into "the spirit" territory or whatever that movie was called

Problem with Sin City is that it just took too long for a sequel to be made. It just kept getting pushed back, I mean can you even believe the first one came out in 2005? It took 9 years for a sequel to come out and I think at some point, people started to lose interest.

Definitely a great film though, Alba, Dawson, Bledel, King, and Gugino. :smokin

Problem with Sin City is that it just took too long for a sequel to be made. It just kept getting pushed back, I mean can you even believe the first one came out in 2005? It took 9 years for a sequel to come out and I think at some point, people started to lose interest.

Definitely a great film though, Alba, Dawson, Bledel, King, and Gugino. :smokin
damn ol girl died i wonder what they do with her character (brittany murphey)

I am actually interested in how these films would look in 3D. Tho I don't go to 3D flicks and don't plan to, this would be interesting.

lol I got the joke. Response still valid.

I have no trouble readin sarcasm on the net. It's not hard contrary to some people's beliefs

Last edited:
Jessica Alba saying that she's eight times the actor really doesn't mean much. Definition of someone who got by because she was hot at the moment.

Probably just not include her, not really sure there were plans for a bigger role for her on the new one anyways.

They recasted Dwight too, I thought Clive Owens was great in it but Brolin will make it work. They also recasted Miho and replaced Aoki with Jamie Chung, that choice I am not sure of. Oh well, she won't have a speaking part anyways.

And did I mention Eva Green is in it as well?

46517219_new-Eva-Green-wallpaper-hd.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Probably just not include her, not really sure there were plans for a bigger role for her on the new one anyways.

They recasted Dwight too, I thought Clive Owens was great in it but Brolin will make it work. They also recasted Miho and replaced Aoki with Jamie Chung, that choice I am not sure of. Oh well, she won't have a speaking part anyways.

And did I mention Eva Green is in it as well?

46517219_new-Eva-Green-wallpaper-hd.jpeg

Has Jamie Chung been in any good movies? Seems like she's cursed and anything she's in is trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom