News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Wallace on the come-up.
pimp.gif

Didn't see either F4 film, don't even plan on seeing this one either.

Last edited:
Wow. Mike b confirmed as torch :pimp:

Rest of the cast is wack though. Miles teller is awful. Mara is cool i guess. Other dude idek him.

I just hope mike b shines tho tbh lol

I'm in just for the inevitable race war on yahoo news comments.

" this is like if they made an mlk movie with a white guy"
" why don't they make movies with black characters." Names two black comic book characters :rofl:

Anyway I rber the first two movies. They coul d **** on film and it's be better than them

Last edited:
Garbage ff cast :smh:

The first cast was good, just horrible everything else and the thing was 5"5 for some reason

F4 casting agents have one up'd Superman 2/Superman vs Batman/Justice League casting agents.

The funniest thing about hte FF casting...all the bs people were talking, some "how dare you make the human torch black!!!"

...and MBJ turns out to probably be the best cast role in the film. :rofl:

I mean, you can make the torch black, but don't have the balls to make Sue Storm black too? Okay.

But Reed Richards is supposed to be a world renowned scientist. The entire dynamic of the team is that Reed and Sue are the more adult ones, and Johnny and Thing are the kids, even though Grimm is the oldest one.

So of course theycast Kate Mara who looks proud to be takin AP classes in 10th grade as Sue, and Miles Teller who looks like the 16 yr old friend you send to buy beer on the offchance him not shaving means they won't card him.

But lowkey, Jamie Bell is the worst casting out of all of them. Grimm is supposed to be The Thing. He's supposed to be the biggest, the oldest, the one with the most pathos, with the saddest story. And they basically just turned him into that blue Turbo Power Ranger kid who used his morpher to grow up. And I know it doesn't matter cuz he'll be a cgi character for most of it, but that's just flat out ignorant. You can have Reed Richards be on his Rain Man, whatever. Mara (or MBJ) can be adopted, sure. But twistin Ben Grimm like that, shows you just don't gaf, don't know what you want, and are just chasing that young people money any which way you can.

The sad thing is, this cast ***** on the Alba FF monumentally. As on the head as Chris Evans was, there's no way this'll be the trainwreck that was. Not with a good director on it. But the amount obvious studio ******* on display just has me >D. And hop off if you come with, "but it's Ultimate FF." You wouldn't wipe your *** with Ultimate FF.

It's w/e at the end of the day. I'm gonna trust the director of Chronicle and talented actors (even though Mara's the obvious weak link imo). I'll just kick back til the trailer comes. And it's nice to see MBJ get put on, for all the times I thought black leads were going somewhere...RIP Boobie Miles.

Garbage ff cast :smh:

The first cast was good, just horrible everything else and the thing was 5"5 for some reason

it's garbage to you because why? Because you don't know the actors or have seen them in all their roles? Every single one of them is a fantastic young actor. Stop being naive.

it's garbage to you because why? Because you don't know the actors or have seen them in all their roles? Every single one of them is a fantastic young actor. Stop being naive.

It's my opinion. Making the brother sister of the group different races is laughable. Mama storm must of got it on with the mail man and told papa storm Johnny was just tan.

Don't care if they're good actors, looks like they're making this ff the goofy teenage years version

Last edited:
Calling the cast garbage isn't in reference to their abilities. It's about how the studios changed the characters around and the casting seems weird.

Rest of the cast is wack though. Miles teller is awful. Mara is cool i guess. Other dude idek him.

Miles Teller is arguably the best young actor in Hollywood today and is in more demand then anyone. Go watch The Spectacular Now, and later this year go see Whiplash

It's my opinion. Making the brother sister of the group different races is laughable. Mama storm must of got it on with the mail man and told papa storm Johnny was just tan.

Don't care if they're good actors, looks like they're making this ff the goofy teenage years version

In a world where we scream and cry for racial equality and non-judgement, there is a slew of hypocritical people coming out the woodwork because of this story. What does it matter if he's black and she's white. I'm sure there will find a way to make it work.

Calling the cast garbage isn't in reference to their abilities. It's about how the studios changed the characters around and the casting seems weird.

The casting is ambitious and frankly a breath of fresh air. We aren't getting old washed up actors.

The origianly F4 was so bad, and everyone remembers it for being so bad. They need to wash the stain of that film away. You do that by a vastly different cast, new approach and new direction.

You have an entire cast and director under the age of 31. This is going to be great

Eh, don't care about this new approach. Would rather see a cartoon movie made without changing the characters.

Miles Teller is arguably the best young actor in Hollywood today and is in more demand then anyone. Go watch The Spectacular Now, and later this year go see Whiplash

And? Doesn't mean I think he's a good actor though. But I'll watch the movies you recommended. I'm basing my opinion of him based on seeing That awkward moment. I just can't get out my mind that hes the guy from Party X

Just a PS but thought this was dope.

800[IMG]

And? Doesn't mean I think he's a good actor though. But I'll watch the movies you recommended. I'm basing my opinion of him based on seeing That awkward moment. I just can't get out my mind that hes the guy from Party X

LOL you're basing that on a rom com released in January. C'mon.

Seriously, go see The Spectacular Now and PM me and let me know what your opinion of Teller is afterwards. I have a very strong feeling you will be singing a different tune.

Last edited:
This FF reboot will be buns. All I wanted was a traditional FF with a REAL galactus

Last edited:

LOL you're basing that on a rom com released in January. C'mon.

Seriously, go see The Spectacular Now and PM me and let me know what your opinion of Teller is afterwards. I have a very strong feeling you will be singing a different tune.

I will. Gonna check it out asap

This FF reboot will be buns. All I wanted was a traditional FF with a REAL galactus

The younger cast will make it dope. Just watch

In all seriousness and save the racist card for another time, is there a reason why A good black actor was casted as torch?...is he black at any time in the comics?...I know Spidey is, but is Johnny?...

Like I said before Aaron Paul as Johnny would have been dope.

In a world where we scream and cry for racial equality and non-judgement, there is a slew of hypocritical people coming out the woodwork because of this story. What does it matter if he's black and she's white. I'm sure there will find a way to make it work.

What a reach lol. We're talking about a comic book movie, not the civil rights movement. I don't care that there's a black actor. What I'm getting at is that they're brother and sister. They should both either be black or whatever other race they choose.

What a reach lol. We're talking about a comic book movie, not the civil rights movement. I don't care that there's a black actor. What I'm getting at is that they're brother and sister. They should both either be black or whatever other race they choose.

Why cant they be adopted?

Back
Top Bottom