Newest Pick Up Vol. Id rather see her smilin' (Update - Pics - Page 7)

congrats man.

i would NEVER drop $ on a ring like that for anyone
laugh.gif
(married btw)

but i wish yall the best.

Thats PEACE!

Congrats and good luck family.

Your girl is beautiful.

My best friend got married yesterday and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever been a part of. Got a brotha thinking about settling down...

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

v9yyo.gif

Congratulations man--

She's a beautiful woman and I wish you both a long and forever prosperous marriage...
pimp.gif

Never thought I'd see a shottas gif on here
laugh.gif

Congrats though...hope that all works out for you

congrats bruh wish yall luck

thats classy way to do it too @ the party...hope everything goes smooth

that ring + band are crazy...white gold or plat? 2 carat???

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

smile.gif

how are you gonna propose?

She has been putting together a 30th BDay party for me at the W. She invited a few of my closest friends. However, I have invited her closest friends (she does not know this - they all live out of town). I have also invited her mother and father (from Alabama - another surprise). I booked rooms for everybody. The party is at a lounge at the hotel. I plan on arriving (w/ her to the party only to have everybody act like they are running late). Im going to leave her at the lounge and send everybody up separately. First I am going to send my friends. Then I am going to send her girlfriends (she has no idea they are in from out of town). Then I am going to send my parents / grandfather. Finally I am going to send her mother and father (her mother is her best friend). Once everybody is situated I am going to come back. I have written a prayer for us. I am going to deliver the prayer then... BoooWWWW!
Nicely thought out; congratulations are definitely in order!
smile.gif

Now hurry hurry
Go on to the altar
I know you ain't a pimp, but pimp remember what I taught ya

Back
Top Bottom