Newest Pick Up Vol. Id rather see her smilin' (Update - Pics - Page 7)

Congrats CParkFresh aka Andre 3K!

So, I typed a text to a girl I used to see
Sayin that I chose this cutie pie with whom I wanna be
And I apologize if this message gets you down
Then I CC'd every girl that I'd see see round town and
I hate to see y'all frown but I'd rather see her smiling
Wetness all around me, true, but I'm no island
Peninsula maybe, makes no sense I know, crazy
Give up all this p**** cat thats in my lap no lookin back
Spaceships dont come equipped with rearview mirrors
They dip as quick as they can
The atmosphere is now ripped
Im so like a Pip, Im glad its night
So the light from the sun would not burn me on my bum
When I shoot the moon high, jump the broom
Like a premie out the womb
My partner yellin "Too soon! Dont do it! Reconsider!
Read some litera - ture on the subject
You sure? F*** it
You know we got your back like chiroprac - tic
If that b**** do you dirty
we'll wipe her a** out as in detergent
Now hurry hurry, go on to the altar
I know you aint a pimp but pimp remember what I taught ya
Keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart
Aye, keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart
Man, these girls is smart, 3 stacks, these girls is smart
Play your part
Play your part"

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

smile.gif

how are you gonna propose?

She has been putting together a 30th BDay party for me at the W. She invited a few of my closest friends. However, I have invited her closest friends (she doesnot know this - they all live out of town). I have also invited her mother and father (from Alabama - another surprise). I booked rooms for everybody. Theparty is at a lounge at the hotel. I plan on arriving (w/ her to the party only to have everybody act like they are running late). Im going to leave her at thelounge and send everybody up separately. First I am going to send my friends. Then I am going to send her girlfriends (she has no idea they are in from out oftown). Then I am going to send my parents / grandfather. Finally I am going to send her mother and father (her mother is her best friend). Once everybody issituated I am going to come back. I have written a prayer for us. I am going to deliver the prayer then... BoooWWWW!

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

smile.gif

She has been putting together a 30th BDay party for me at the W. She invited a few of my closest friends. However, I have invited her closest friends (she does not know this - they all live out of town). I have also invited her mother and father (from Alabama - another surprise). I booked rooms for everybody. The party is at a lounge at the hotel. I plan on arriving (w/ her to the party only to have everybody act like they are running late). Im going to leave her at the lounge and send everybody up separately. First I am going to send my friends. Then I am going to send her girlfriends (she has no idea they are in from out of town). Then I am going to send my parents / grandfather. Finally I am going to send her mother and father (her mother is her best friend). Once everybody is situated I am going to come back. I have written a prayer for us. I am going to deliver the prayer then... BoooWWWW!
classy

congrats

smile.gif

She has been putting together a 30th BDay party for me at the W. She invited a few of my closest friends. However, I have invited her closest friends (she does not know this - they all live out of town). I have also invited her mother and father (from Alabama - another surprise). I booked rooms for everybody. The party is at a lounge at the hotel. I plan on arriving (w/ her to the party only to have everybody act like they are running late). Im going to leave her at the lounge and send everybody up separately. First I am going to send my friends. Then I am going to send her girlfriends (she has no idea they are in from out of town). Then I am going to send my parents / grandfather. Finally I am going to send her mother and father (her mother is her best friend). Once everybody is situated I am going to come back. I have written a prayer for us. I am going to deliver the prayer then... BoooWWWW!
Nice!!! The surprise/suspense factor is incredible!

smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's DOPE

SiMPLYDiMPLY said:
smile.gif

She has been putting together a 30th BDay party for me at the W. She invited a few of my closest friends. However, I have invited her closest friends (she doesnot know this - they all live out of town). I have also invited her mother and father (from Alabama - another surprise). I booked rooms for everybody. Theparty is at a lounge at the hotel. I plan on arriving (w/ her to the party only to have everybody act like they are running late). Im going to leave her at thelounge and send everybody up separately. First I am going to send my friends. Then I am going to send her girlfriends (she has no idea they are in from out oftown). Then I am going to send my parents / grandfather. Finally I am going to send her mother and father (her mother is her best friend). Once everybody issituated I am going to come back. I have written a prayer for us. I am going to deliver the prayer then... BoooWWWW!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

smile.gif

Nice!!! The surprise/suspense factor is incredible!

WELL THOUGHT OUT .. props ... and congrats ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

in this economy!?

Thats what I thought after dropping money on the ring

With all of that being said I think the
happy.gif
on her face will be worth it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom