Newbie post flood disappreciation

I've been noticing screens like this more and more recently (especially in sneaker showcase):

every single thread has been replied to by one single member.
Each and every reply has been:

I'm not tryin to call anyone out on this one, but what is the point of this? Just to get your post count up so it seems like you got some more statusaround here or something?
Anyone else gets annoyed by this?

It gets annoying when they just put one word replies too.
laugh.gif

Maybe he's trying to boost his post count to buy/sell? Who knows....'

Happens in the JB froum as well...but that forums dead...

I don't really mind it, bein' as that I don't see it happen that often anymore. Even when I did tho, it didn't really bother me that much. Ialso don't go to Sneaker Showcase so *shrugs*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude going hard with the post count....

maybe he's trying to sell some shoes....but still.... lol he has to wait 3 months.....let alone won't even last for 3 days after all THAT!!!!

That's actually really impressive.
laugh.gif

To get in all those replies on each thread before another single person posts. Especially in the afternoon like that. I can see that in the middle of thenight, but not in the heart of the day.

No results found for Disappreciation:

Did you mean Disapprobation (in dictionary) or Disapparation (in reference)?
[table][tr][td]Dictionary suggestions:[/td] [td]Reference suggestions:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Disapprobation[/td] [td]Disapparation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Depreciation[/td] [td]Depreciation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Despeciation[/td] [td]Desparation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Disparition[/td] [td]Desperation[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]-separation[/td] [/tr][/table]
Would you like to search the encyclopedias, or search the Web for Disappreciation?

For better results, try our search tips.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

No results found for Disappreciation:

Did you mean Disapprobation (in dictionary) or Disapparation (in reference)?
[table][tr][td]Dictionary suggestions:[/td] [td]Reference suggestions:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Disapprobation[/td] [td]Disapparation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Depreciation[/td] [td]Depreciation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Despeciation[/td] [td]Desparation[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Disparition[/td] [td]Desperation[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] -separation[/td] [/tr][/table]
Would you like to search the encyclopedias, or search the Web for Disappreciation?

For better results, try our search tips.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That's actually really impressive.
laugh.gif

To get in all those replies on each thread before another single person posts. Especially in the afternoon like that. I can see that in the middle of the night, but not in the heart of the day.

laugh.gif

Is bad enough when they spam with stuff like *good pick up* or any random one word posts

but than when they start making topics of dumb sh*t, with out searching to see if there is already a topic on that subject. but im sure they did find it, theywanna go ahead a make it anyway.

Did i really just put disappreciation in the title
laugh.gif
Damn, i must've not been awake.
Ah well, if i change it now it'll like i'm tryin to cover somethin up so i'll just leave it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom