New York transportation >>

7HZb.gif

Once dude started getting up and putting his hand in dudes face and was standing over him while he was sitting the aggressor knew he had the upper hand and felt he could bully his was through. Also, helps that he had 2-3 of his homies there with him on the train.

The articles and videos about this shooting should be the first thing that comes up when people Google “Hoisted by his own petard”.

Yo this is sick! Everything going on in nyc with violence that’s my hometown that I remember but it’s just outta hand now. Dudes getting shot with they own gun wtf bro

Somebody need to video how blatantly ppl just walk on the mta buses without paying now.

And not just getting on from the back door but walking through the front like nothing

Last edited:
Somebody need to video how blatantly ppl just walk on the mat buses without paying now.

And not just getting on from the back door but walking through the front like nothing

Big Facts. Especially the youngins, they just ask to get on for free or give the driver a nod. Growing up in the 90’s and even in the early 2000’s, bus drivers were not playing that ****. They would stop the bus and tell the farebeater “either you leave or this bus is not moving”. Now, the protocol is not to engage. But I have seen a few OG bus drivers who bark on the farebeaters or straight up tell them to leave if they’re not paying. Some bus drivers will even avoid opening the back door if they see people lining up to get in.

Fare evasion is an nyc cultural practice.

People have always done it but not like now. I’d say that over half the riders on trains or buses are not paying. Maybe the percentages are higher for paying on SBS buses because they do random receipt inspection. The MTA is not helping things with all their fare hikes either but MFs are just not paying for ****. And it’s the MFs who aren’t paying who are the most entitled.

I know the MTA is doing pilot programs for free bus routes. I was in Jamaica recently and I think I saw the Q4 bus was part of the free fares program. Bus routes that are in poor neighborhoods.

People have always done it but not like now. I’d say that over half the riders on trains or buses are not paying. Maybe the percentages are higher for paying on SBS buses because they do random receipt inspection. The MTA is not helping things with all their fare hikes either but MFs are just not paying for ****. And it’s the MFs who aren’t paying who are the most entitled.

I know the MTA is doing pilot programs for free bus routes. I was in Jamaica recently and I think I saw the Q4 bus was part of the free fares program. Bus routes that are in poor neighborhoods.
not gonna lie i love playing the odds on that sbs bus getting searched.. 50$ ticket once every couple years vs .. how much is a weekly unlimited card again? yeah im good

Back
Top Bottom