NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Somebody needs to update the title of this thread.  Mets get their first win of the season against the Royals behind Thor's incredible outing and Neil Walker's 2 run shot. The start of wonderful things to come this season.

Update the title or someone just make a new thread.

NT has fallen so far. It hurts my heart.

What up my dude! I been meaning to holla at you via the Haters thread. Haven't gotten around to digging it back up yet though. :lol:

Gimme a day or so.

Hai guys. Nice win yesterday, Wight with two stolen bases was certainly surprising.

Love me some shutout beisbol.

This season is going to be fun to watch :smokin

Last edited:
#LGM

what a strange schedule to start.  lot of off days.  could use that later in the season.  walker already paying dividends lol.  though i'll miss murph, I won't miss his adventures at 2B.  cause I'll be seeing it a lot against the Nats!

LGM!!!

The New York Mets will have to wait another day for their home opener, but there will be some activity at Citi Field on Thursday. The players will have an early afternoon workout. They also will receive their National League championship rings in a private ceremony.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I love how bad the Phillies are lol. Mets have been money in home openers. When will they stop talking about degrom's fb velocity?

They're losing games allowing 1-2 runs, once the offense gets going the winning streaks will happen the way the pitching is set up.

Still always annoying to get off to a slow start, especially with losing winnable divisional games

Pitching has been far from the issue imo, pen hasn't been bad either. It's also not easy when the pitching has to be perfect, no balance to start

It's also way too early at this point

been a crapy start for sure.

But its a 162 game season so no need to panic.

Plus its still cold here in NYC. Once the temp warms up, so will the bats.

I love watching Cespedes run 1st-3rd. That dude hustles on the base paths.

Thor threw a gem yesterday, hopefullly many more to come.

come on Mets fans, lets get this thread back to Pg.1

Great game all around yesterday. Wright flexing in Philly as his MO

Duda the sleeping giant finally waking up a bit.

Walker now with 4 HRs.

And Thor dominating once again. Thats 29K's in 3 starts.

8) 8) 8) 8)

Back
Top Bottom