NEW YORK METS 2016 SEASON THREAD

Even without Cespedes they're favorites for the division, but I do hope he takes that short term deal and is enticed with the opt out clause.

I have no issues having him here for another year or two tops, and then buh bye

So happy, literally best case scenario.

Still think there is a chance we need to package one of the big-time pitchers come the deadline for another big bat. Have real concerns about Wright lasting the length of the year and Granderson performing up to the same level he did. Also Duda as well.

Piazza's number is being retired on 7/30; get your tickets while you still can
I just grabbed 2 tickets in the 500 section for $25 each :pimp:

Keeping Ces was huge! Picking up Bastardo was also key. I think our offense is still middle-of-the-road, but with our starting pitching, it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm curious to see how Ces performs, now that he can cash a big check in free agency next offseason if he has a big year this year. It will also be interesting to see how Terry manages all these outfielders on the roster.

I think Walker and Cabrera outperform Murphy and Flores rather easily.

Unfortunately, there's a big problem with steroid usage among Dominican players. That's something that needs to be addressed. Even Colon himself has had issues in the past. 

I'm hoping for big things again this year! Already ordered some tickets for series got my rally towel from the playoffs ready to go

If anyone wants the tickets I got for 4/30 game with the Syndergaard gnome giveaway, I have really good seats. 180 for the pair which is what I paid. Forgot about my best friends wedding haha

Wish I could catch the Mets during Spring training...

Cubs play out here in AZ at Sloan Park. Nice stadium for Spring Training, **** looks like a big league park. Got hyped for a second when I saw the Mets on their Spring Training schedule 'til I saw they play that game in Vegas.

(Via google)
View media item 1920202

Ah well, guess I'll wait 'til the Mets play the D-Backs at Chase Field.

:frown: I miss Flushing bruhs.

Back
Top Bottom