NEW YORK METS 2010 SEASON POST: Collins named New Manager

The worst part about the Bay siginingf is we could have had Werth this off-season.

Who are the free agents two years from now?

Wow, so K-rod and Santana share a mound, an now maybe a jail cell. Smh. These guys don't have enough issues already? What the hecks going on in flushing man. Damn.minaya can stay, Manuel has to go. HE HAS TO GO.

Wow, so K-rod and Santana share a mound, an now maybe a jail cell. Smh. These guys don't have enough issues already? What the hecks going on in flushing man. Damn.minaya can stay, Manuel has to go. HE HAS TO GO.

This team is going nowhere with Beltran in Center, and he's not going to be there next May. Beltran is as good as gone, along with Ollie and Castillo (and maybe K-Rod). They are going to make some serious changes to this organization.

I love it when Mets shut out Phillies. It really sucks that we are out of the playoffs right now. Sighs.

Maybe a 1 year.

But damn, how good has this guy been. This was effortless a 1 hitter as I've seen in a while, sucks that one hit was from the pitcher off the end of the bat : |

Went to the game tonight with my dad.... What a game by Dickey, that was awesome...I was pissed when Hamels got that damn hit
eyes.gif

man i was pissed when hammels got that hit, i went last night and successfully snuck down to the lower level seats.

im gonna have some mez one type positiveness though, the team has been in almost every game they've played since the philly series last week, if they can stop blowing things late maybe they can go on a nice little run. yea its wishful thinking but hopefully it can happen

I'm def not positive about this season though, I highly doubt they make the playoffs at this point because the offense isn't built right at all. Anything can happen though, but this is the first time we won 2 games straight in about 2 months, so I can't sit here and say we will get it together.

I know TRON will come around to hitting, but IDK if he will be that same quick player on the field and on the base paths that I've been accustomed to seeing.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm def not positive about this season though, I highly doubt they make the playoffs at this point because the offense isn't built right at all. Anything can happen though, but this is the first time we won 2 games straight in about 2 months, so I can't sit here and say we will get it together.

I know TRON will come around to hitting, but IDK if he will be that same quick player on the field and on the base paths that I've been accustomed to seeing.

i just want a winning record,  that would at the very least be a 12 game improvement over last season. if they could win around 85 games i would go into 2011 feelin real positive.

and they need to beat philly this weekend some more.  i've been gettin crap from my family who's all yankee fans asking me "why i came to new york just to go to a ton of mets games"

ill be at the game tonight hoping the 3 game winning streak happens.

Rollercoaster year to say the least.

Tonight should be tough facing Doc, but I love the streak we got against Philly at home. 36 straight scoreless innings, wooooooooooooooooow.

If we're not making the playoffs I don't want to see this team win 85 games. I'd rather we win 75 and get another great draft pick.

But you also want to see improvement, some positives going into next season.

Its not like we have zero talent around here lol

I don't think Jerry ever called for a squeeze play though.

This is just an awful awful game defensively.

Just win tomm please, jesus.

Jerry has to break up thaT wright and Beltran combo he won't get it through his skull that he is not the same right now. I didn't see the game was mitsch a little decent

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

Jerry has to break up thaT wright and Beltran combo he won't get it through his skull that he is not the same right now. I didn't see the game was mitsch a little decent

he looked alot like niese to me. pitched a damn good game if it wasnt for the errors he only gave up one earned.

This lineup has to be blown up. The only players I'd keep are Reyes, Wright, Pagan, Ike and Thole (Tejada could be tolerated with a good lineup around him). We have to do something different with this team and take a completely new approach on the kind of baseball that we play. It should be all speed and small ball. I've said this before and I'll say it again, we have to play baseball like the 2002 Angels in order to win consistently. And I really hope we make a play at Carl Crawford. The speed we would have at the top of the lineup would be lethal.

Back
Top Bottom