[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

One of the best games this year, both teams wanted this one (2nd to the comeback in San Fran vs the FREAK).

That was damn clutch, Putz was fooling NOBODY.

pimp.gif
x 1,000,000

Unreal. Don't ever put Putz in that situation ever again, lol. Great defense to save the win not the closer. Santos needs to stay up!!!!!

That was a GREAT game. Nice pitcher's duel.

Mike SLOW-ell better throw his helmet. Son has NO jets whatsoever.
laugh.gif

And despite the blown save, Pap is so filthy.

As a matter of fact, Becks (when he's healthy) + Pap, is right there with Johan + K-Rod in my book.

damn i was stuck watching benjamin button with my chic
laugh.gif
i keptchecking mlb.com and saw santos was up with 2 outs and a runner on first and thought for sure it was gonna be an L
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"A stretcher was called for Rodriguez, who will be sidelined indefinitely due to the ailment. While he is out, J.J. Putz, who notched the save Saturday, or Bobby Parnell will close."
Dude is gonna miss a couple of game, and with Beltran's achy knee they are dropping like flies.

Delgado, Reyes, Cora, Church, Beltran (still playing but sore knee), Schneider and now Krod.

Throw in Putz who had elbow and neck issues which sidelined him here and there.

sick.gif

Good win tonight. We're .5 games back now out of 1st in the East. Sweep tomorrow. Thanks.

I doubt the Mets sweep, but regardless the Sox will win their division when its all said and done.

They are the best team in baseball.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I doubt the Mets sweep, but regardless the Sox will win their division when its all said and done.

They are the best team in baseball.

sox the best team in baseball? negative

when its all said and done the SOX will be a top of their division,
they are playing well and dominant at home despite their starters
off to a slow start....youk, bay, drew, and lowell is a scary middle
of the lineup (they smoked putz, every out was hit HARD).

yanks will fight for a WC spot with the Rays....Blue Jays im on the fence
about, not because they lost 5 straight (which is no big deal),
but because they are 1-5 vs the Red Sox and Yanks so far.

Rays won't be in the running, they were one hit wonders in my opinion. Blue Jays are also pretenders. Yankees will get the division over the Sox.

Rays are gonna win 95 games. Nobody is better than the Sox. They have everything from offense to pitching to defense to bullpen.

Another nice sig. This one is is a bit on the bright side. But still dope nonetheless.

Nice homer by Castro. The catchers all seem to be putting in work. Can't we just keep all 3 when Schneider returns??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom