[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Lincey is so nasty.
smh.gif

This game was a loss before it started though so I don't care much.

Livan needs to go 6 though I don't care if he gives up 20 runs.

Mets are getting base runners on the Freak though, but they haven't done the little things so far.

....this is the David I've grown to <3, clutch and short swing.

This team was feisty vs the FREAK all game.

indifferent.gif
@ David being stranded on 3rd with 0 outs.

I dont understand how Church comes up with 0 outs vs a lefty, and Jerry decides to PH with Tatis when there are 2 outs, makes no god damn sense.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

....this is the David I've grown to <3, clutch and short swing.

This team was feisty vs the FREAK all game.

indifferent.gif
@ David being stranded on 3rd with 0 outs.

I dont understand how Church comes up with 0 outs vs a lefty, and Jerry decides to PH with Tatis when there are 2 outs, makes no god damn sense.

So this game is no longer a loss in your eyes?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This game was a loss before it started though so I don't care much.

Livan vs the FREAK, 9 times out of 10 that's a win for the Giants.

But the Mets were feisty all game so I gave em' credit, but now with the tie game Jerry the idiot does a genius job using the entire bench already.
indifferent.gif

I see your gif, and raise you with:

Don't forget to give 'Omar the idiot' his share of blame too for STILL having Delgado on the active roster and leaving us a bat short.

Once again.

That's not really Omar's decision though, they (medical staff) are being very cautious with that situation because they don't even know if he needssurgery or not (they said they'll make a decision this weekend)

But since Gado hasn't been used at all the past few games, if he gets thrown onto the DL this weekend it won't be the complete 15 days since hehasn't been used.

What's really good with the ump Doug Eddings ejecting both managers for no damn reason, what a joke he is after blowing all these calls the past 2 games.
indifferent.gif

Well whoever's decision it is, they need to figure out what they are gonna do with Delgado.

I understand not wanting to use him so that they can retro him for the 15 days.

But this is basically like the Knicks having Marbury and not using him, basically wasting a roster spot.

It just doesn't make sense for management to send a team out short-handed.
smh.gif

Yes Cora!

Trust its not a win win by any means but at least they are exploring their options, hopefully by this weekend they'll see its not that serious andhe'll play on Sunday, but if it is sthey'll shut him down.

Cora....

34099291.jpg

%+# IS THIS UMP DOING, BALLS ON THE GROUND ARE CALLED STRIKES
indifferent.gif

Please Mets, PLEASE score and win so that I can go to sleep.

I gotta get up early tomorrow...

And yeah, the ump is terrible.

Nice come from behind W. I was out all night and saw the gamecast at 5-1 and it was nice to see 8-6 when I got back.

Stole the game with Lincecum on the mound. D-Wright looking nice.

I thought they should have left Lincey in the game at the time. But oh well.... Managers these days seem to be obsessed with pitch counts and situationalpitching.

Nice win.

Good night.

Oh, and Sheff needs to keep starting.

The FREAK looked exhausted out there.

<----------- How many runs for this man later today?

Back
Top Bottom