[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

OK seriously, whats good with the sound system at Citi?

I don't hear any LOUD, SUBWOOFER bass after that homerun, or any loud "coming to bat" music.

I'm disappointed to say the least.

I thought it was just me.

Noticed it on Monday when I was saying that the crowd seemed dead.

I couldn't remember hearing a Jo-se Jo-se chant.

First win at Citi.
pimp.gif

First of many to come.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

OK seriously, whats good with the sound system at Citi?

I don't hear any LOUD, SUBWOOFER bass after that homerun, or any loud "coming to bat" music.

I'm disappointed to say the least.
Yeah, the sound system is weak.

Can't even hear any of the PA announcements at Citi
sick.gif

As for the sound system at Shea...I dunno if it was old or antiquated but it was ON POINT.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Told y'all just have Castillo bunt everyone over.
laugh.gif

edit:
For real though... how the Padres don't have ANY left-handed pitchers on their roster? They better trade for Swisher.
laugh.gif
Swisher ain't going no where!
grin.gif

^ Mets already handed out enough wins to the opposition (including one to SD already), I'll gladly take it.

Another bunt single for Castillo.... Y'all sure y'all don't want that man at the #2 spot?
pimp.gif

He needs to bat 2nd at this point, with Murphy batting 7th to continue rallies.

This team (so far) gives up runs IMMEDIATELY after they score some runs. I knew this wouldn't be easy for Maine today since its his first "coldweather" start, but he was cruising along until that 3rd inning. This team also hasn't done anything at all with RISP so far, David Wright is 2-5 withRISP and 2 outs (which is good so far) but he has consistently getting beat by fastballs right down the middle with that long loopy swing of his, and has a tonof K's LOOKING.

As great as this team can be, they will never get out of their own way. Today is S-A-D.

Thankfully this is just week 2.

$*% WAS THAT?

If you think this offense is fine you need to take off those rose colored glasses. Their situational hitting is putrid and they score on homeruns only, theycan't get base hits with RISP to save their life unless its the two Carlos's.

Looked a tad high... But hey, can't complain too much. He had 2 other pitches in that at-bat that were close but went the other way. So I'm not too madat that.

Another loss to the Padres and Heath Bell. Nice.

We've seen what Castillo does in the 2 spot...so No i dont want him there. You need someone that can actually hit because that spot sees a ton of greatpitches. No use in wasting them with Castillo who has ZERO pop.

Castillo needs to bat leadoff or be cut/traded. That's the only way he can be useful to this team because now, even his defense is horrid.

Back
Top Bottom