[[ NEW YORK METS 2009 OFFSEASON POST: Beltran ahead of schedule ]]

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

they are considering getting rid of the home white jersey without the pinstripes and instead going with an off white jersey without pinstripes, sort of like the creamish looking colored home san francisco giants jerseys.
sick.gif

I'm sick of the Mutts and their persistent d-riding of the giants and dodgers.

Everytime we go to celebrate our special teams from '69 & '86 its before or after a loss. Disgusting.

I'm so mad I can't even rant anymore.
smh.gif

Now I hear the off-white jersey will have pinstripes.

But it will look exactly like the pinstripes this year...just off-white instead of white.

Dukes robs Wright with an incredible game-saving catch! BEAST
pimp.gif

Zimmerman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wright. i'm glad that debate is officially over.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

But it will look exactly like the pinstripes this year...just off-white instead of white.
I'm sure it'll look fine but whats the point?
laugh.gif

They just need to use the grey road unis permanently (no more black please).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm sure it'll look fine but whats the point?
laugh.gif

They just need to use the grey road unis permanently (no more black please).
They need to make as much money as they can,
roll.gif

The off-whites would look better if they looked EXACTLY like the 1969 joints (no names on back, no black shadows on number and name)

Marlins sure are good at being a mediocre team that plays well spoiling other teams chances.
sick.gif

Braves still can't even sell a game out (28,000 on hand).....talk about two fan bases that are a joke.

Marlins sure are good at being a mediocre team that plays well spoiling other teams chances.
sick.gif

Braves still can't even sell a game out (28,000 on hand).....talk about two fan bases that are a joke.
You do know that the Atlanta area has been hit with a massive flooding which left approximately 20,000 homes and businesses destroyed this pastweek, so considering that 28,000 seems like a good crowd.

[JRAIN] Zimmerman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
> Wright [JRAIN]

Braves have ALWAYS had attendance issues, even when they were in the playoffs they had trouble selling out.

Don't make no damn sense.

I don't know whats more sad....seeing the Mets get swept by the Gnats, or the GNats STILL having a worse record than a Mets team with nobody there? Hmmmmm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

[JRAIN] Zimmerman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
> Wright [JRAIN]

holla! Zimmerman didn't just outplay Wright this year, he EMBARRASSED him.

now I'm just waiting for Zimmerman to be named the gold glove winner to complete the domination of Wright.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thing is, nobody cares about Zim though.

He's a solid player on a last place team.

Off years happen.

Off years happen.
couldn't have said it better, and it would be pointless to post brooms in the 15 page nationals season thread for all the times thatthey've been swept this season because it would be pointless posting a new broom almost every week.

Off years happen.

solid? Zimmerman is the best 3b in baseball this year.

off year? there is no
laugh.gif
big enough to fairly represent how hilarious 10total homers is, but i'll give it a try:

laugh.gif

You can blame it on the coaches for believing the CITI FIELD is "not a homerun park" hype....EVERYONE on the team was hitting for doubles rather thanswinging for power and it messed everyone up. There was a point a month or two into the season where David/Tron were both hitting .350+ and lots of extra basehits but barely any homeruns.

Best 3rd baseman in baseball? You're a clown.

Look up career numbers before you even put Zim ahead of Wright, you're too much of a homer stop dangling off these players nuts.

and it would be pointless to post brooms in the 15 page nationals season thread for all the times that they've been swept this season because it would be pointless posting a new broom almost every week.

LMAO.
laugh.gif

Such a pathetic franchise, they STILL have a worse record than the Mets (by a lot).
roll.gif

Have fun.

With football on I can't be at a meaningless baseball game away from all the action.

That's just me though...drink lots of beer.

I'm so happy the season is over. What a waste of a year. If they really sit idly this off-season, then we'll never make the playoffs again. The Bravesare going to be a problem next year. Especially if they swing a deal for a hitter.

This team needs to rebuild from the grond up. Everyone aside from Wright, Reyes and Santana can go imo. We had our run as a contender, blew it by choking thepast couple years. We have 0 chance of making the playofffs this year, Philly, Atlanta and Florida are still better than us.

Watch the DBacks pick a guy who turns out to be a star because the Mets missed out by one pick (by winning today).

Back
Top Bottom