New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

JPZx, don't take this the wrong way but I want to ask you one thing... what if the T-Wolves become good all ofa sudden? Will you be a Wolves fan again?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0nline

JPZx, don't take this the wrong way but I want to ask you one thing... what if the T-Wolves become good all of a sudden? Will you be a Wolves fan again?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by JPZx

Does that mean I'm accepted?
laugh.gif

How can I be a fan of a team that traded OJ Mayo and Brandon Roy?
ohwell.gif
Well, I guess I'd have to talk to all of the well known Knick fans, and we'd have to get back to you.

Allen, Gr8, Flatbush, Woodside, True blue, Justhotkicks, HTTB, Abeautifulhaze,VIIHeaven...(sorry to whomever I forgot) I need your SN's so we can discuss this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
agreed we need to get a vote on this mother.

i mean really i hate bandwagoners but this due seems iight and he makes a good case. Being a Knicks fan i know how its like to suffer and he is a Wolves fan so obviously he knows and has done the suffering unlike the rest of the future bandwagoners. So that part is checked off even if hes suffered with a different team, and i can see why he is making a change at least the Knicks got rid of their problem and are turning around, in Minny McHale is still off and running...

and given how he %%%@**# handed over KG to Boston he probab;y has a reason to hate them as well.
pimp.gif
Amen...even thought I wanted the Celtics to win the championship last year, my dislike for Phil Jackson is greater than my dislike for theCeltics.

JPZx, don't take this the wrong way but I want to ask you one thing... what if the T-Wolves become good all of a sudden? Will you be a Wolves fan again?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's a really good question.

If he answers yes...I'll have to vote no on early bandwagon access.

If he answers no...we'll give him a trial period in which he must be active among NTs knicks community. If he does well...he'll be granted access towear the sig that nobody has offered me to have yet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Before I give my approval, I need your thoughts on Stephon Marbury.

laugh.gif
You're answer to this is contingent on whether or not you'll be approved.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If he answers no...we'll give him a trial period in which he must be active among NTs knicks community. If he does well...he'll be granted access to wear the sig that nobody has offered me to have yet.
How the Hell did Carlos Tevez (Someone who isn't even a real fan) get a sig, and you haven't?

To answer your question though Paul...I don't know what I'd do..

As long as McHale is making decisions...there's no chance of the T'Wolves being successful..I probably could tell you all right now that I wouldn'tturn back to the Wolves and you'd probably believe me but to be honest I really don't know. One good draft pick can turn around a franchise and whoknows if I'll get drawn back in if the team starts being successful + I'm surrounded by T'Wolves fans everywhere I go
ohwell.gif

I don't know, I think I'm capable of being a fan of both teams..but if I do want to be a fan of both teams will I be accepted? I don't know.

lmao @ this thread though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If he answers no...we'll give him a trial period in which he must be active among NTs knicks community. If he does well...he'll be granted access to wear the sig that nobody has offered me to have yet.
How the Hell did Carlos Tevez (Someone who isn't even a real fan) get a sig, and you haven't?
It's called copy and paste
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FINALLY!

AFTER A YEAR!

i need that gif of kip from napoleon dynamite doing the *yes!*

To ensure a complete application, here's a checklist of what you'll need (so far):

- Your thoughts on Stephon Marbury. There is no middle ground; you must pick a side.
- One GR8-like rant on Eddy Curry. Minimum 4,000 words, 50 emoticons. Capitalization isn't necessary. Don't bother creating paragraphs. We want it tobe GR8-authentic.
- A notarized document detailing your commitment to leave the Knicks bandwagon if LeBron doesn't sign with NY.
- Two letters of recommendation from known NT bandwagoners.

More will be added.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

To ensure a complete application, here's a checklist of what you'll need (so far):

- Your thoughts on Stephon Marbury. There is no middle ground; you must pick a side.
- One GR8-like rant on Eddy Curry. Minimum 4,000 words, 50 emoticons. Capitalization isn't necessary. Don't bother creating paragraphs. We want it to be GR8-authentic.
- A notarized document detailing your commitment to leave the Knicks bandwagon if LeBron doesn't sign with NY.
- Two letters of recommendation from known NT bandwagoners.

More will be added.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Stop dodging the question JP...

Your take on Marbury?

The Committee awaits....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My take?

Let's see..

Well I believe that he still has a lot of good basketball in him...maybe New York isn't the best place for him right now, but it seems like he'swilling to do what's asked of him. I think that a lot of people think he's washed-up just from what the media feeds us..but I still think he can play.

By the way, I also think that people read too much into that story that came out about him declining to go into the game on Friday..

So I guess you could say I'm Pro-Marbury..but I think he needs a change of scenery

Originally Posted by allen3xis

laugh.gif

And 1 Gr8 like rant on Eddy Curry is needed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
for sure

- One GR8-like rant on Eddy Curry. Minimum 4,000 words, 50 emoticons. Capitalization isn't necessary. Don't bother creating paragraphs. We want it to be GR8-authentic.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

as for the Stephon Marbury question i cant blame dude for dodging i cant really help you out there. Say you like him than dudes lke allen give you an automaticno, and you agree with him than the other half of the pro Marbury Brrooklyn Pride Knicks fans are against you. Me im more of an inbetweener. I got takes onboth sides.

I guess you just gotta look at the committee and find out if there are more pro or anti Marbury people
roll.gif

smh.gif
at Carlos Tevez having a NYK sig without writing a formal essay 1st
roll.gif

Your take on Marbury?

The Committee awaits....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My take?

Let's see..

Well I believe that he still has a lot of good basketball in him...maybe New York isn't the best place for him right now, but it seems like he's willing to do what's asked of him. I think that a lot of people think he's washed-up just from what the media feeds us..but I still think he can play.

By the way, I also think that people read too much into that story that came out about him declining to go into the game on Friday..

So I guess you could say I'm Pro-Marbury..but I think he needs a change of scenery

Eh, sounds good to me. But like Justhotkicks said, what would you do if LeBron DOESN'T sign with us in 2010? Then what?

Well I believe that he still has a lot of good basketball in him...maybe New York isn't the best place for him right now, but it seems like he's willing to do what's asked of him. I think that a lot of people think he's washed-up just from what the media feeds us..but I still think he can play.

playing it safe, good call. i dont know if you can play this one safe though, do you....

a) think that what D'Antoni did to Marbury in having him train all season only to bench him, and only not giving him a clean slate?
b) do you think Marbury should be getting played?
c)Who do you think would win in a no rule all out cage fight, Stephon Marbury or mike D'Antoni?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Your take on Marbury?

The Committee awaits....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My take?

Let's see..

Eh, sounds good to me. But like Justhotkicks said, what would you do if LeBron DOESN'T sign with us in 2010? Then what?
Would I be disappointed? Yes, definitely.

By that time though..I think I would some sort of emotional attachment to the team if I had been a fan of them for two straight years..

Even if they don't get Lebron..I'm positive that they'll be able to get another free-agent superstar since that class is so deep (Bosh, Wade,Amare, etc.)

Your take on Marbury?

The Committee awaits....

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My take?

Let's see..

Would I be disappointed? Yes, definitely.

By that time though..I think I would some sort of emotional attachment to the team if I had been a fan of them for two straight years..

Even if they don't get Lebron..I'm positive that they'll be able to get another free-agent superstar since that class is so deep (Bosh, Wade, Amare, etc.)
what if Dolan all of a sudden decides to get Scott Layden back as the GM and Make Isiah head coach?

I know i would still be a fan wiuld you? Thats the difference between true fans and bandwagoners. Sure you can say you want to be a fan when things are turningbut what if the going got tough? Would you stick. If the answer is yes and you correctly answer the Marbury/D'Antoni cage match question youre good in mybook homie
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom