New York Knicks bandwagon application for 2010?? LOL

Are the verdicts in on Carlos Tevez and myself yet?
nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
, looking back, Isiah at the very least, brought some names to NY, but didn't execute at all. Travis Knight for a while was our resident white guy
laugh.gif
, got no burn.

JPZ, if the T-Wolves faced the Knicks in the finals, who are you rooting for? That is the true question of where your acceptance lies? To be a full-time Knickmember you have to be with us. You can still chill in the thread, share your opinion, you'll just never be able to use "we" and "us" orclaim allegiance. You'll be a follower though and express excitement when we win.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

yo can i get a sig? i can take that test and get that easy money.

I think I know way too much about the Knicks, even though i'm still not a D'Antoni fan.

Reasons why I deserve the sig
1. I was at the Reggie Miller game 8 points in 50 seconds. I've been scarred for life since then.
2. I know the Nobody Beats the Wiz Knicks song. It's the Knicks and we're definitely back. 94 was close, but now we're on track....
3. I wanted to go to GTown because of PE
4. I remember when Johnny Hoops used to be a big deal, and then we had John Andariese in the studio and then the old black guy that looked like Pats dad.
good credentials... are you a Knicks fan?

plus he just took that test and did decent.... the boy obviously needs some WALT FRAZIER in his life
laugh.gif

that is OBVIOSLY true. But he failed miserably on the coaching question
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
, looking back, Isiah at the very least, brought some names to NY, but didn't execute at all. Travis Knight for a while was our resident white guy
laugh.gif
, got no burn.
Isiah as a GM>>>>>>>>>>>>>Layden and its not ven close. Isiah left us with a WAY better hand. He aquiredsome good young talent and other than maing some ridiculous trades like Francis for Ariza and Penny (expiring contract) and obviously the Curry trade no othermove he did can really compare to Scott Layden. Ewing trade, Camby + Nene for McDyess, Spree for KVH, H20's contract. Not to mention not only did Isiahleave us with a better team he was given a WAY worse hand. Layden was giving a team fresh out of the finals on a silver platter and %%$!%% it all up
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Isiah didnt do a great job as a GM but he did not do as miserably as people think and that is being demonstrated right now when we have an actually decentcoach...

cause Isiah as a coach<<<<
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by JPZx

Does that mean I'm accepted?
laugh.gif

How can I be a fan of a team that traded OJ Mayo and Brandon Roy?
ohwell.gif
Well, I guess I'd have to talk to all of the well known Knick fans, and we'd have to get back to you.

Allen, Gr8, Flatbush, Woodside, True blue, Justhotkicks, HTTB, Abeautifulhaze,VIIHeaven...(sorry to whomever I forgot) I need your SN's so we can discuss this
laugh.gif
SMH, how could you forget my name or my other sn "nyk orange and blue", i joined this messageboard way before 95% of those NT'ers
laugh.gif
smh.gif

By the way: DENIED

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
Well, I guess I'd have to talk to all of the well known Knick fans, and we'd have to get back to you.

Allen, Gr8, Flatbush, Woodside, True blue, Justhotkicks, HTTB, Abeautifulhaze,VIIHeaven...(sorry to whomever I forgot) I need your SN's so we can discuss this
laugh.gif
SMH, how could you forget my name or my other sn "nyk orange and blue", i joined this messageboard way before 95% of those NT'ers
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by The Wizard

yo can i get a sig? i can take that test and get that easy money.

I think I know way too much about the Knicks, even though i'm still not a D'Antoni fan.

Reasons why I deserve the sig
1. I was at the Reggie Miller game 8 points in 50 seconds. I've been scarred for life since then.
2. I know the Nobody Beats the Wiz Knicks song. It's the Knicks and we're definitely back. 94 was close, but now we're on track....
3. I wanted to go to GTown because of PE
4. I remember when Johnny Hoops used to be a big deal, and then we had John Andariese in the studio and then the old black guy that looked like Pats dad.
good credentials... are you a Knicks fan?
yeah man. since i've been bored. i don't really post in the threads beacuse i don't get to watch knicks games anymore.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just wondering..what got me denied?

I was the only one to pass that test + I think I have the right reasons to be jumping ship

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did I sleep on this thread? Classic material in here

I think JPZ should be accepted though...he's cool peoples and all sorts of characters are going to be hopping on the wagon....might as well accept someonewho really cares about the team....

I don't know about this Carlos Tevez dude though....
grin.gif

Let me show y'all how deep the love runs with me for a second tho.....

14tc1vp.jpg

2dgiycp.jpg

34j4101.jpg

21jufmc.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Shoooot....I still got a couple pairs of these joints sitting in my basement somewhere...

ewings.jpg

I might still have the Xavier McDaniels Xanthus brand kicks from 92 thrown somewhere .....
eek.gif
roll.gif

seinfeld-wiz.jpg

The Wiz > any electronic store EVER.

JPZ is a cool dude so he can join.
laugh.gif

9. The Knicks defense is looking __________________.

a) lackadaisical.
b) flat-footed.
c) haphazard.

I'm just
laugh.gif
cause ya'll seriously gave him exam questions.

- Two letters of recommendation from known NT bandwagoners.

laugh.gif

They still have those Wiz billboards up downtown Brooklyn on Fulton/Jay St if yall didn't notice
eek.gif

This dude Haze about to make me post up my old stuff
pimp.gif

The Wiz....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I used to be at the one on Fordham and Jerome, EVERYDAY....I remember the whole store layout and everything to this day....

Even tho I don't even %+%@ wit the Knicks, yall fans are straight comedy. Straight Willie Wonka golden ticket status since the trades went down.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

They still have those Wiz billboards up downtown Brooklyn on Fulton/Jay St if yall didn't notice
eek.gif

This dude Haze about to make me post up my old stuff
pimp.gif

29pp8v5.gif

That Wiz mega store that they used to have on Fulton St. was epic.

Can't believe I missed the exam!
roll.gif

Man, this is hilarious.

laugh.gif
@"spinning and"..."attacking the basket".

roll.gif

We need to form a board to accept and deny these applications.

LOL at the Seinfeld reference + is there a decision?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was lucky I got one of the two Walt Frazier questions right...
roll.gif

I remember when we had Travis Knight, Vin Baker, Othella Harrington, Shandon Anderson, Maurice Taylor, Mike Sweetney, Howard Eisley, Moochie Norris, Tim Thomas, Clarence Weatherspoon, Keith Van Horn, Bruno Sundov, Micheal Doleac, and Frank Williams all on the same damn team
sick.gif
this dude frank williams got sonned by jkidd in the playoffs SMH

Back
Top Bottom