New York Giants vs. Arizona Cardinals Vol. Back to Glendale

What the hell was that?

Good half for the Giants. I don't think Arizona is quite worn out like other teams at the half that the Giants have played. Still lots of football to go.

Originally Posted by devilmonx

That was anticlimactic.
indifferent.gif
Basically.
indifferent.gif

What a waste of time
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I know that was awful...but why is that not done more often than once every 40 years?
thats what im wondering, seems likes its a field goal with no defenders

i don't know the rules for attempting it but i'm surprised more teams havent tried it

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I know that was awful...but why is that not done more often than once every 40 years?

Cuz 90% of the time that !*$# is uglier than a Bigmike post.
VW.png

Ohhh snap!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Didn't the Raiders attempt like a 75 yarder earlier in the season?
laugh.gif
I think it was 77
roll.gif

But that was cause Kiffen knew he was bout to get canned so he just put fat Janikowski out there for a regular FG
smh.gif

Cuz 90% of the time that !*$# is uglier than a Bigmike post.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would give that girl in the GMC car commercial "a ride to the supermarket to buy groceries for her children"

the rule is only at the end of half or games. So how often is there a punt inside of 10 seconds.

I'm kinda surprised alotta of the football fans don't know the rule.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the rule is only at the end of half or games. So how often is there a punt inside of 10 seconds.

Why? Apparently 50% of NFL players didnt know that a game could end in a Tie before a few days ago...
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Why? Apparently 50% of NFL players didnt know that a game could end in a Tie before a few days ago...
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly

Back
Top Bottom