New York Giants vs. Arizona Cardinals Vol. Back to Glendale

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

10-1
pimp.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Call me crazy but the Giants seem to play better without plax. And I get the feeling he knows that
I wonder if he is going to get the Shockey treatment soon?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Call me crazy but the Giants seem to play better without plax. And I get the feeling he knows that
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

You just more PT for Steve Smith.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

You just more PT for Steve Smith.
Not necessarily, I am for whoever makes the team better. Hixon has been playing very well too.

I wouldn't say they play better without him, but he's just part of the receiving corps opposed to being the go-to guy like a Randy Moss. Idon't see Plax having any 10-130 type games anymore, but he's still a serious endzone target. Plus, Eli likes to spread the ball around.

I like Steve Smith but he's been Eli's go-to guy because of the position Smith plays...speedy, athletic receivers in the slot are always dangerous. Idon't know if Smith would be successful running routes outside. If Eli had to pick one guy to go one-on-one with a DB, i'm confident he'd pickPlax.

boldin kills my fantasy team once again. i wish i took the trade of boldin for mcfadden when boldin was hurt...

Regarding Plaxico's situation, the guy has all the talent in the world and what he did last season playing injured for almost all of the season will neverleave my mind. His attitude is just absolutely atrocious and I'm all for whatever makes the Giants a better team. It seems sort of like Shockey Version2.0, and just like Shockey, you hope that Burress shuts the hell up, quits moping, and starts playing because he can really be a part of something special.Keyword: "a part". That what's players like him, T.O., and Chad Johnson don't seem to understand, they are just one part of something a lotbigger than them. I'm not trying to put Burress in their company, but the talent is sky high and the personality and attitude is just crap.

By the way, it's really awesome to be a Giants fan these days. After last season's playoff run and now this spectacular play for 11 games, it'sjust awesome. Every week you expect them to kind of not show up or even go through the motions and it just doesn't happen. These guys are more pumped andmotivated than ever, and that tells you a lot about the coaching and the kind of character that Coughlin and GM Reese expect. Kudos to them, along with thesquad at 10-1, atop the NFC.

Let's go beat Washington next week.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Im going to the game next week
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I was just talking bout that with my boys; saying we should drive down to DC sunday morning & watch the game like at a bar or something.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Regarding Plaxico's situation, the guy has all the talent in the world and what he did last season playing injured for almost all of the season will never leave my mind. His attitude is just absolutely atrocious and I'm all for whatever makes the Giants a better team. It seems sort of like Shockey Version 2.0, and just like Shockey, you hope that Burress shuts the hell up, quits moping, and starts playing because he can really be a part of something special. Keyword: "a part". That what's players like him, T.O., and Chad Johnson don't seem to understand, they are just one part of something a lot bigger than them. I'm not trying to put Burress in their company, but the talent is sky high and the personality and attitude is just crap.

By the way, it's really awesome to be a Giants fan these days. After last season's playoff run and now this spectacular play for 11 games, it's just awesome. Every week you expect them to kind of not show up or even go through the motions and it just doesn't happen. These guys are more pumped and motivated than ever, and that tells you a lot about the coaching and the kind of character that Coughlin and GM Reese expect. Kudos to them, along with the squad at 10-1, atop the NFC.

Let's go beat Washington next week.
Great reply youngin33, I agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom