New York Giants vs. Arizona Cardinals Vol. Back to Glendale

Please vote for Webster for the pro bowl.
pimp.gif

i know the cards , have teh best recievers , and a good system, but some of the giants defensive players need to do better

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Wow terrible. He had it. Should have gone after it instead of waiting for it to bounce

I know, what the hell was that? He could've caught it out of the air.

All those Giants fans you see in the stadium are on the Witness Protection Program. That's where they get sent -- Arizona.

No, the spot was right...almost generous.

The playcalling today was on point. The offense never looked vulnerable. DWard really picked it up in the second half. Imagine the score if Jacobs WASN'Tinjured...

Eli was killing today. And Hixon had 180 yards on returns.

We gave up 76 yards on penalties which was my only concern during the game. Either way...

10-1.

Nice W. Just got back from and caught the highlights since I had to be out with the fam all day.

Eli stepped it up and had one of his better games of the season(and in the 2nd half of the season!)

First(and probably only) Jints game I will miss all year, but a very solid W. We knew the D had their hands full, but to pretty much have the game in the bagthroughout minus Jacobs and Burress is awesome.

Tough divisional game next week at Washington. Let's get it!!!

It was a great game, glad the G-Men came away with the victory. No Jacobs, no Plax = no problem
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom