New York Cracking Down On Fake Sneakers

I find it funny that the United States outsources all of the manufacturing jobs (making handbags/nike shoes) to china and other asian countries, where they arepaid doodoo. And then the american public and media are disgusted and surprised that fake/counterfit goods are making their way into the country.

These people are taught how to make these expensive goods and then reproduce them in order to make more money. It's like the guy you know that works fornike, or footlocker corp. and buys new releases at a discount or as soon as they get em, and resells them for more money. Nike and these higher end retailerscreated the problem.

Now I don't buy fake stuff....it's noticably not as high quality...but it is catching up....think of fake jordans four years ago and how laughable theywere...now look at how bad the stuff JB puts out in retail...pretty soon it's going to be really hard to tell. just a rant. I'll get off the soap box.

you right.. a lot of people don't know that the fakes are made at the same factories using the same materials and everything.. They probablly on the truckright behind the real ones...

Originally Posted by 902kicks

you right.. a lot of people don't know that the fakes are made at the same factories using the same materials and everything.. They probablly on the truck right behind the real ones...

Don't say same materials - They dont have air units, the most important part of the shoe.

Don't we have better things to spend time and money on in this country and world right now than cracking down on fakes?

Like, how bout these people go volunteer at a soup kitchen, shelter for victims of domestic abuse, or needle exchange?

Shame on the fake police for diverting attention and resources away from issues that really matter to society.

Now I don't buy fake stuff....it's noticably not as high quality...
As if anything JB puts out these days involves quality. Did you see that dude's broken heel 2k9's in the other forum? Shame on JB forbeing outperformed by fakes in terms of quality.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by 902kicks

you right.. a lot of people don't know that the fakes are made at the same factories using the same materials and everything.. They probablly on the truck right behind the real ones...

Don't say same materials - They dont have air units, the most important part of the shoe.
Exactly. Nike skimps on using certain materials on retros based off originals....but to compare current day Nike-used materials with stuff thatvariant makers use is way off base. Its clearly cheaper and crappier. Just try one on.

i dont buy anything fake, but u cant blame these people for trying to make a few dollars. nike and jordan has been ripping us off for years. most people thatwear fakes know they are fake and dont care anyway, they are just trying to save some money. the government has been stealing billions of dollars fromamericans for years, but instead of the police cracking down on them they choose to lock up some one trying to make a lil money selling fake shoes...

@NY GIANTS 11 Nike doesn't even use the same air units as OGs... If you askme, anything Max these days looks fake to those that have OGs and early retros...

I prefer fakes in some Jordan examples because the fakes will still put Nike Air on the back!
smile.gif
I've got two pairs of fake fire red IV's , with nostupid lazers, jumpman on heel, or spike face... Isn't it ironic that fakes can be more true to the OG's than the actual Nike's?

Also, if it's made in the fame factory, but the same workers, with the same materials... is it really fake? Think about it...

Originally Posted by pixelhead

@NY GIANTS 11 Nike doesn't even use the same air units as OGs... If you ask me, anything Max these days looks fake to those that have OGs and early retros...

I prefer fakes in some Jordan examples because the fakes will still put Nike Air on the back!
smile.gif
I've got two pairs of fake fire red IV's , with no stupid lazers, jumpman on heel, or spike face... Isn't it ironic that fakes can be more true to the OG's than the actual Nike's?

Also, if it's made in the fame factory, but the same workers, with the same materials... is it really fake? Think about it...
DAMM This guy buy fakes
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
banned him ASAP!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom