New Yankee Stadium & Citi Field pics edit * 11/17 NEW PICS pg 12

here are some new pics of the the sign above the main entrance, i'm really feeling the gold
pimp.gif

photo_servlet

photo_servlet

photo01.jpg

photo02.jpg

photo03.jpg

here's some new pics from the new yankee stadium

2183051901_4ee85ab914.jpg

2179962370_7e29da19ec.jpg

2183051831_22dc56870f.jpg

2183838896_bf0752086e.jpg

attachment.php

alg_newyankeestadium_1.jpg

attachment.php

2147726124_b9cfe911f0.jpg

here are some pics of citi field

Citi_11108_1.jpg

Citi_11108_2.jpg

Citi_11108_4.jpg

Citi_11108_5.jpg

Citi_11108_6.jpg

citi_122907_7.jpg

met fans i'll leave it up to you to post more of citi field, kinda made me feel like i was cheating on my wife putting these pics up ....

yessss LEG ROOM, lol

Fenway and The Stadium (only parks I've ever been to) @ 6'4 have made watchin a 3 hour game miserable most times

Looking good. It's going to be ready for the 2009-2010 season, correct?

Because I really wanted to try to catch a game in Yankee Stadium before they moved.

i like citi field but they lose kudo's for selling the namerights. yankee stadium will look like a baseball cathedral.

07Yankee6.jpg

07Yankee8.jpg

07Yankee3.jpg

attachment.php

Man, I wish I weren't out of town right now. I live a few blocks from the stadium so I've been watching it the whole time, I need to see the entrancethough.

i was just reading that the yanks are already starting to move office equipment in to get the offices rollin. i cant wait for baseball season.........

pimp.gif

i had thought i read somewhere that the Yanks had sold the name to their stadium to some insurance firm (which I
smh.gif
@)...? i hope i'm wrong...

I honestly feel heathen fans shouldn't even wear shoes inside.
roll.gif

we should all at least wipe our feet upon entering such a palace of baseball dopeness son........

New Yankee is going to be really nice. Its good/bad to see you guys get a new place. I like the current stadiums classic look/feel when I was there. Now I lovethe brick stadiums tho. Citi is going to look really nice when its done. New York is going to have 2 mighty fine ballparks. I will have to make another tripback that way just to see these two stadiums.

the outside of that new mets stadium seems to match the usta tennis center next door, but the interior seems to resemble the stadium where the pittsburghpirates play.

not a bad thing because that's a nice looking stadium in its own right, but i'm thinking it could be more original or even modern looking than therendering

they need parking though. bad. having me run across northern blvd, roosevelt ave. or through some seedy auto body shops with a three-legged dog chasing meain't fun

I've seen the new stadium in person a couple of weeks ago, its really progressing. Citi field will also look pretty nice, anything is better than the dumpthey're in right now. I can't wait to go to a game in the new yankee stadium but i will definetly enjoy yankee stadium this year to its fullest.

I'll also definetly go to a game in citi field and i want to visit the nationals ballpark as well as camden yards. I wish I could take the summer to justtravel to every ballpark in baseball.

say what you want. yall are gonna hate the more "leg room". the sightlines will be all screwed up.

Back
Top Bottom