New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Does anyone think the design lends itself to lows? Haven’t seen in hand so can’t really tell with collar and heel and containment

50047066_592348941204505_7241100145152865418_n.jpg

Does anyone think the design lends itself to lows? Haven’t seen in hand so can’t really tell with collar and heel and containment

I do. I can easily see JB lowering the ankle collar and still keeping the feel of the shoe. I wonder if they'll only drop it 1/2" like on the 1s...

Yeah that middle piece looks like a Jordan trunner already

I’m still waiting for a wide release gr to grab a pair. Never saw the 1st cw anywhere

And ... shark is jumped. lol First miss, IMO. I really don’t like the mix of muddy earthtones and editorial brights. And the multiple patterns are just too extra. But I get that’s also the point.

Just got the zero.1 for cheap and they’re my favourite ball shoes along with the protros. That full zoom is key

I guess I’m only getting the Infrared 6s (maybe the KD 11 AP) for this years AS pack, Nike really dropped the ball (again) with this years collection>D

Back
Top Bottom