New Wale-The crazy:hat:hat

YO! Wale is freshness. To hell with your suckas talking otherwise.

And I ain't no fan of Go-Go but there are a few bangers, "Sexy Lady" on that purp is
pimp.gif
DF!!!

call me crazy but I'm just not feeling his flow/beats. I'll still give the mixtape a listen though.
his flow is jus diff ...its like he talking on the beat. it did have to grow on me tho(no dupont circle)..but once i heard "good girls"i was like this dudes decent

mixtape is gonna be solid...i hope....a bit different then 100 miles yall...but just as interesting IMO.....u know i gotta make sure NT get itfirst.....anyways i like to mess around with the net..so ..i "leaked" hacksaw jim duggan as a fake ....its not really on the tape....its dopetho..but its not on the tape....me and sky was kickin it and just did that one real quick....try not to tell anybody tho...lol...thnx again for the feedback NT..positive and negative......and if anybody knows where i can get some foam max joints (silver) in a 9 or 9.5.....holla at ya boy!!!!!...shout out to everybodywho was at the cookout today..love

Honestly, Pusha -T on that in the go-go joint> Wale's "career".

Im sorry but that 1 verse basically overshadowed anything wale has dropped.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

tired.gif
It's always gotta be one dude in the crowd talkin reckless. But back to thetopic at hand, I like the beat on that 1st joint. 2nd song was
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

mixtape is gonna be solid...i hope....a bit different then 100 miles yall...but just as interesting IMO.....u know i gotta make sure NT get it first.....anyways i like to mess around with the net..so ..i "leaked" hacksaw jim duggan as a fake ....its not really on the tape....its dope tho..but its not on the tape....me and sky was kickin it and just did that one real quick....try not to tell anybody tho...lol...thnx again for the feedback NT ..positive and negative......and if anybody knows where i can get some foam max joints (silver) in a 9 or 9.5.....holla at ya boy!!!!!...shout out to everybody who was at the cookout today..love
hacksaw jim duggan is piff
pimp.gif
keep doin' ya thing

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Wale is freshness. To hell with your suckas talking otherwise.

And I ain't no fan of Go-Go but there are a few bangers, "Sexy Lady" on that purp is
pimp.gif
DF!!!

Sexy Lady is
pimp.gif
regardless...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

indifferent.gif

and if anybody knows where i can get some foam max joints (silver) in a 9 or 9.5.

son son, them joints was at sports zone in pg yesterday, but i think the display was a 9.5 jo

for the record (no pun intended) my man got beats and i'm feelin what you doin for the area ya digg... sice me wit some jays though lls

pimp.gif
This
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
really got me fiendin' for the new mixtape... Anyone know whenit drops btw?

Edit* Nvm May 30th...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the end of the Hacksaw joint debid de da, debidada de, debibibibi de!

YO!
i "leaked" hacksaw jim duggan as a fake ....its not really on the tape....
Thought not. Ran to check the Myspace bulletin and didn't see it. Guess I'll "add" it to my disc if there's room. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom