NEW SHIPMENT OF 11/12 CDP

could happen why not? at my local pick-up spot they were re-stocked with the olnl
pack about 4 months after RD and fire red 3's as well!!!

Its possible, the Foot-Locker about 15 miles away got a restock of the 9/14 pack b/c they never got em at all around RD, just got em in about 3 months ago...

Originally Posted by swingshot

IIRC, in the past Footlocker Europe have passed unsold Brand Jordan stock onto Footlocker in the U.S. On that basis, it could happen.
if this is true thats where the "new" packs would come from

LOOK.. IF U DON'T GOT EM ALREADY U AINT GETTINE EM (atleast not for retail).. SO STOP WAISTIN SPACE WIT THESE MYTHICAL RESTOCK THREADS.. CUZ IT AINTHAPPENIN. SO JUS PAY UP OR SHUT UP.

i remember champs restocked on some of more sought out cdp's a few months after they released and were sold out. champs overseas werent selling them andsince they were in such demand over here they sent them here. i got the 6/17 for 275 on clearance.i would disagree if it werent for this happening, but thenagain its only been a month since the 11/12 released and i doubt they would have that problem over seas

Originally Posted by swingshot

IIRC, in the past Footlocker Europe have passed unsold Brand Jordan stock onto Footlocker in the U.S. On that basis, it could happen.

didnt see that u wrote that. but yea wat he said lol, i 2nd it

Originally Posted by Brose10

LOOK.. IF U DON'T GOT EM ALREADY U AINT GETTINE EM (atleast not for retail).. SO STOP WAISTIN SPACE WIT THESE MYTHICAL RESTOCK THREADS.. CUZ IT AINT HAPPENIN. SO JUS PAY UP OR SHUT UP.
A simple solution to this problem is not enter the thread or avoid Nike Talk completely.

actually this does happen even with highly demanded shoes. ive seen it happen withe Foams and sold out jordans as well so it is a possibility. the shoes couldhave been somewhere where jordans dont sell like Wyoming or some place and they send there shipment to a place that they would sell out and then when thatplace gets them its called a "replen" (replenishment). when i worked at NT we did it plenty of times so this is common.

Its funny how employees at Foot, Inc. stores no absolutely nothing, but the big wigs there are responsibe for a big majority of what Brand Jordan releases.

No more CDP packs are being produced in 2009

If Anything they are coming from Europe and Asia overstock

That Said, Value Is Dropping On These Compared To The DMP

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

No more CDP packs are being produced in 2009

If Anything they are coming from Europe and Asia overstock

That Said, Value Is Dropping On These Compared To The DMP

case closed

Originally Posted by Brose10

LOOK.. IF U DON'T GOT EM ALREADY U AINT GETTINE EM (atleast not for retail).. SO STOP WAISTIN SPACE WIT THESE MYTHICAL RESTOCK THREADS.. CUZ IT AINT HAPPENIN. SO JUS PAY UP OR SHUT UP.

+$!! its a simple question if you read any of the posts i already got mine. SO calm down chump, you dont own space on nike talk.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

agreed, put a ? in your title man, your wasting peoples time.

ARE YALL SLOW IN THE HEAD?? YOU WASTED YOUR OWN TIME BY TYPING. DONT RESPOND IF U DONT WANT TO. I HEARD NT WAS FULL OF BEASTS RELAXOK!! IF YOU ON NT YOUR TIME AINT THAT PRECIOUS!!!

Its possible that your store may get some packs from stores that didnt sell to well, usually those are the ones that end up on eastbay tho

Originally Posted by streetballaz76

Its possible that your store may get some packs from stores that didnt sell to well, usually those are the ones that end up on eastbay tho

what he said

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by streetballaz76

what he said

doubt it

Back
Top Bottom