New Reporter goes in on Karrine Steffans Vol. You Mad?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She was looking
pimp.gif
, though

laugh.gif
Mr Marcus did his thang with Ms Steffans. My man erupted like Ol' Faithful.

Say what you please about Ms Steffans. Home girl is living well.

she says shes 31 and been with her husband for 10 years? that means they got married when she was 21. how old was she when she was suckin off all theserappers??

ESSENCE.com: Most people would argue that Gotti was more like a pimp than a friend to you.

K.S.: Irv allowed me to live, and I love him to pieces for that. Whenever there was a music conference or big investors visiting the city who needed to be shown a good time, I was the "good time." Although the circumstances were a little shady, the people I met during that time in my life are still around and Iwouldn't be where I am without them, and I still love them.

smh.gif
yep....normal life.....

Originally Posted by cbass625

she says shes 31 and been with her husband for 10 years? that means they got married when she was 21. how old was she when she was suckin off all these rappers??

thats what i was thinking. like the @#%$?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i cringe everytime i see this woman...
QFT *$%@% think she somebody smh

she really does...and i believe she honestly believes she's empowering women...which makes it even worse...if she was doin it for a quick buck iwouldn't trip but she really thinks she speaks for us...

laugh.gif
I'd smash raw too. I don't care. Homegirl puts in work when it's nasty time.

laugh.gif
@ that video.
smh.gif

Didn't Eddie Winslow (Darius McCrary) wifed that up?

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by cbass625

she says shes 31 and been with her husband for 10 years? that means they got married when she was 21. how old was she when she was suckin off all these rappers??

thats what i was thinking. like the @#%$?
wasn't bill maher and eddie winslow hitting that?

Originally Posted by lu cash

smh.gif
Superhead annoys the %$!$ out of me, she sucked a couple famous %@+!! and now she thinks she's an expert, once a jumpoff always a jumpoff.
Karrine Steffans, !!**.

She always looks stupid whenever she is trying to be "grown up"... Lol at her thinking interviewers ever read the book of the guest.

Dumb broad..

Back
Top Bottom