New Reporter goes in on Karrine Steffans Vol. You Mad?

Originally Posted by boxer

Worf%20Laughing.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by CarpeDiemKJ

laugh.gif
I'd smash raw too. I don't care. Homegirl puts in work when it's nasty time.

Quoted so you can't edit
sick.gif
how's this a bigger L than you constantly e-flirting with chi ill?

You right hitting someone raw who has had sex with 1200 dudes is way better than talking to a female online
laugh.gif
@ this bama

bwahahahahahahahaha dude crushed her with the rump shaker crack. Only thing that woulda been better is if dude said she was a.."rump shaker and D taker ina bunch of videos.."

All I could hear after that was.. (mark jackson) GOT 'EM (mark Jackson)

Stupid chick. How you gonna get famous off bein' dug out like a cheap trick, then demand respect when peeps call you on it, Beeeyotch please.

Originally Posted by boxer

how's this a bigger L than you constantly e-flirting with chi ill?
You right hitting someone raw who has had sex with 1200 dudes is way better than talking to a female flirting with a child online
laugh.gif
@ this bama
yeah homey, you're doing it big.

1495hep.jpg

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

She knows exactly why she's famous. But on another point, I work in TV news and the way the Anchors acted is an absolute no-no. They were mad unprofessional and I can see why they're anchoring in a city like Sacramento. It was a good laugh but not so good for their careers.
yes I agree they were pretty unprofessional with it especially the "rumpshaker remark"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Im lovin the hate boxer really I am. She my lil e-sis. I have a girl, and I am sure she has a man. Nobody cares about our "e-flirting" exceptfor lames like you
frown.gif
need an e friend the request box is one click away,

Im lovin the hate boxer really I am. She my lil e-sis. I have a girl, and I am sure she has a man. Nobody cares about our "e-flirting" except for lames like you
frown.gif
need an e friend the request box is one click away,

Originally Posted by Essential1

She always looks stupid whenever she is trying to be "grown up"... Lol at her thinking interviewers ever read the book of the guest.

Dumb broad..

Exactly, that's why they are asking her questions about her book
laugh.gif

The interview was supposed to be for her benefit, but her skin was not thick enough. Regardless of how unprofessional the anchors were she needs to realizethat most Americans will not take her seriously and approach every interview as a chance to outclass anyone who tries to approach her in a condescendingmanner.

Hook, line, and sinker and she took the bait.
laugh.gif

#%%## eddiewinslow

But she does has skills though, I swear she was yawning while mr. Marcus was smashing
laugh.gif

She's a professional jump, atleast she getting paid its a lot of women out there doing worse for free

Back
Top Bottom