***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Oh wow, didn’t realize the plastic piping stuck out that much. The other pic made it seem like it was tucked in closer to the shoe. Yeah, that could definitely be a hazard on the court. Hope Reebok makes it a detachable option on the shoe.
The ghost stompers that. Came in have the pipes separate and you have to attach them, might be the same with these.

IMG_20220321_081257684_HDR.jpg

Today

I might be in the minority of opinion....but those were the BEST looking Sonics jerseys. I was not a big fan of the ones that came afterwards. I loved that city skyline logo better too.
I remember u telling me that u liked that jersey, and it was on this thread. I respect ur opinion. As for me, I like them all.

I remember u telling me that u liked that jersey, and it was on this thread. I respect ur opinion. As for me, I like them all.

You’re right! I think it was back in November, lol. Interesting seeing Kemp wear the Kamikaze 2’s with the older style Jersey.

Yep...the blue toe that was supposed to come out weeks ago would be nice in it's place in April.

Blue toes would’ve been perfect right now. Let’s hope it’s just a slight delay. Gives us the high tops though, just like the OG’s.

Back
Top Bottom