***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

What's up with the Reebok Question blue toe? Aren't they supposed to release next week on March 12?

I have a feeling they're getting delayed now because I still haven't seen them listed on the Foot Locker Inc. sites as of today with it being exactly one week away now.
Was wondering this too

Last edited:
C flyness the real question is can I have it for free
For free, I doubt it. You gotta remember that cutout is something you don't see everyday, it's rare and in decent condition. That vintage store is located in Texas. So you know they're huge Emmitt Smith fans. If you really want it, make them an offer on their gram.

il_1588xN.3162314737_2pxl.jpg

It was an ominous sign that the Reebok Question blue toe weren't releasing today on the retail level because there weren't any listings for them on the Foot Locker Inc. sites all this week.

It was an ominous sign that the Reebok Question blue toe weren't releasing today on the retail level because there weren't any listings for them on the Foot Locker Inc. sites all this week.
Foot Locker isn't doing the 'exclusive' Iverson/Shaq thing until Fall 2022. Reebok stock will continue to be placed random places at random times until then.

And probably after that too.

Foot Locker isn't doing the 'exclusive' Iverson/Shaq thing until Fall 2022. Reebok stock will continue to be placed random places at random times until then.

And probably after that too.

Thanks for clarifying.

Although I was aware that Foot Locker was going to be the exclusive provider of Shaq & Iverson signature shoes, I wasn't aware when it was going to start. I actually inquired about that in a Foot Locker over two weeks ago, and the young lady wasn't aware when the deal was supposed to start either despite knowing about the recent agreement.

Speaking of Foot Locker, the Reebok Question shoes have been stocked in the Champs & Footaction stores the last few years.

Thanks for clarifying.

Although I was aware that Foot Locker was going to be the exclusive provider of Shaq & Iverson signature shoes, I wasn't aware when it was going to start. I actually inquired about that in a Foot Locker over two weeks ago, and the young lady wasn't aware when the deal was supposed to start either despite knowing about the recent agreement.

Speaking of Foot Locker, the Reebok Question shoes have been stocked in the Champs & Footaction stores the last few years.
Yeah it's fall 2022 and everything I have read is kind of vague about what it actually means. I think the other retailers might still be carrying some Iverson/Shaq retros.

Kinda sounds like they are just creating new Iverson/Shaq collection stuff for Foot Locker only. I'm not 100% sure though.

I 100% wouldn't be surprised if it never even happens lol

Last edited:
💩🚽🤮🗑️👎🙄

Although I never cared about the Reebok Answer IV, I can't believe they wasted a creation/collaboration on them with this 💩. I wonder what Allen Iverson thinks of them. I wonder if he even followed the Power Rangers back in the '90s.

Back
Top Bottom