***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

It's not even worth arguing to be honest, you feel like you want to feel, I have my own point of view, don't try to judge me or make me think different way.

When you spent the last 25 years living and breathing Reebok, and have more than 200 pairs of Reebok only, you kinda expect more. I spent the last 4 years, writing articles, posting, interviewing legendary designers that even Reebok don't give enough love to, using all my own funds and resources to bring awareness to everyone and let them know about the amazing history the company has. All that without a single bit of a support form them, not even a release information, nothing! Do you think a promo code at the end of their market life will make me come back running with open arms? Nah man, hold the companies to a higher standards, don't give them any passes, this is the only way they can stay on top of their game, otherwise it will turn into nothing, just like JB blasting us with unwanted, BS quality, stripped out of tech retros. 

Regardless of all that, I will still continue to buy Reebok, but I am almost strictly going to the vintage pairs, been too many times disappointed in the last few years, enough is really enough, if you really followed me here for the last few years, you know exactly what I am talking about.   

He is all good my brother, no one is trying to criticise him, just his employer :smile: Hopefully he can transfer up the message. 

Last edited:
Looking for the Club C 85 vintage. Can't even find via eBay. Any leads? (Size 12)

reebok-club-c-85-vintage-00.jpg

Heads up guys, Reebok are now doing 25% off the site, it you register a new account. It was 15% before. 

Yes once you sign in with a new email that is not in record, you get a code. 

Last edited:
Another one just came up from Reebok. 50% off at the outlets between the 23rd and the 26th of this month, code is  - 8803555.

Just got the dress codes for $75 with the 50% off code
from an outlet? Wasn't crap on the online site

Yeah from local outlet, that was all they had that I wanted, I do feel like they could've done more with the shoes as well, like made the whole blue part denim and colored the middle the same color as the sole just like a real timb
they uh... Didn't have blue toes in a sz8 did they :nerd:

Just got the dress codes for $75 with the 50% off code
from an outlet? Wasn't crap on the online site

Yeah from local outlet, that was all they had that I wanted, I do feel like they could've done more with the shoes as well, like made the whole blue part denim and colored the middle the same color as the sole just like a real timb
they uh... Didn't have blue toes in a sz8 did they :nerd:

I didn't check that low but def didn't see in big toes in 10-12 while I was looking through my 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom