***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

My new Curren$y Reebok came in the mail today, he's one of my favorite rappers right now, loving the shoes so far
Second this. Great quality, and an overall awesome shoe
@stratcat nice, how do they fit?
Fit TTS for me. I ordered an 11 and 11.5. I'm usually an 11.5, and these fit TTS, so I gotta return the 11s to Shoe Palace. It sucks that they charge a $15 restocking fee, but my fault I suppose. 

Some really great conversation in here guys I must say, whether it's frustration or raspberryromeo raspberryromeo trying to help out (which I appreciate) even if to our eyes Reebok hasn't done the loyal customers kind...but I'm going to offer a different point of view.

The NHL and Crossfit/UFC are certainly NOT small markets...at all. I have played goal for almost 20 years now and back in the early 2000's I purchased RBK's Xpulse goalie gear. Aside from using top notch lifelong hockey brands like Vaughn and Heaton, the RBK stuff was probably the best stuff I had purchased in a long time. Not 100% sure what their presence is gear wise in the current NHL, but RBK has had an NHL presence period for a loooong time. Aside from the obvious like CCM, Bauer, etc RBK has stuck around longer than Nike in the NHL.

Repping a fellow goalie. Would rep you twice if I could just for showing respect to the GOAT, Brian Heaton (RIP).

Just as you probably know, though, the RBK equipment line was killed off by Adidas and consolidated under CCM. So now I believe "Reebok" is the label on licensed apparel and jerseys only, and I wouldn't be surprised if that switches to CCM soon, too.

Let's not forget that Reebok also had the NFL sponsorship until just a couple years ago, too. And they were apparel sponsors of Liverpool FC until the mid 2000s. Adidas apparently just didn't want to spend the $$$ to keep the brand active in those worlds for whatever reason.

So really, now Reebok is pretty much out of hockey, too. Lets hope that crossfit becomes the 'singularity' from which Adi consolidates the full Reebok brand before re-expanding it in a more sensible and profitable manner, one which hopefully fully respects the Classics line.

Last edited:
Repping a fellow goalie. Would rep you twice if I could just for showing respect to the GOAT, Brian Heaton (RIP).

Just as you probably know, though, the RBK equipment line was killed off by Adidas and consolidated under CCM. So now I believe "Reebok" is the label on licensed apparel and jerseys only, and I wouldn't be surprised if that switches to CCM soon, too.

Let's not forget that Reebok also had the NFL sponsorship until just a couple years ago, too. And they were apparel sponsors of Liverpool FC until the mid 2000s. Adidas apparently just didn't want to spend the $$$ to keep the brand active in those worlds for whatever reason.

So really, now Reebok is pretty much out of hockey, too. Lets hope that crossfit becomes the 'singularity' from which Adi consolidates the full Reebok brand before re-expanding it in a more sensible and profitable manner, one which hopefully fully respects the Classics line.
Exactly my point, Reebok are slowly being pushed out of every big sport. Watching a lot of football now, well soccer :smile:, but I am seeing companies like NB and UA outfitting a ton of teams in Europe, kinda sad and Reebok are nowhere to be seen anymore. Legendary Steven Smith use to design the soccer cleats back in the mid 90's, when Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs was the face of Reebok. 

As for CrossFit, mark my words, it will disappear in a few years completely, just Aerobics did back in the early 90's and jogging is not a thing for a while now.  

Exactly my point, Reebok are slowly being pushed out of every big sport. Watching a lot of football now, well soccer :smile:, but I am seeing companies like NB and UA outfitting a ton of teams in Europe, kinda sad and Reebok are nowhere to be seen anymore. Legendary Steven Smith use to design the soccer cleats back in the mid 90's, when Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs was the face of Reebok. 
As for CrossFit, mark my words, it will disappear in a few years completely, just Aerobics did back in the early 90's and jogging is not a thing for a while now.  

I blame Adidas for this. Up until the last 2 years they've been quite content being a very distant 2nd or 3rd place due to poor management. Then again Reebok deserves just as much blame for putting themselves in a position where they were purchased by a competitor.

Would Reebok throw a billion at the Ball brothers?
Pardon my ignorance, but who are they? 

You must live under a rock. In a nutshell three brothers who play basketball and have a dad who promotes them and is very over the top. Most recently he came out and said that he thinks his three sons should get a shoe endorsement for a billion dollars.

edit: oops a few guys beat me to it. I was watching TV and didn't didn't hit SUBMIT until an hour later smh :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd heard of Lonzo Ball. Didn't realize there were others. I really don't follow college ball closely til tourney time. IMO the one-and-done rule makes it really tough to figure out who the "star" players are before they bail for the draft unless you follow the sport closely all season.

Alright guys, so here are some discounts for you all. Even you haters and mean people, because you can't beat hate with hate, so here is some love. 

Friends and Family Outlet Event

March 23-26

(50% off)

Code for any Reebok Outlet store: 8803553

Code for [Reebok.com/US/Outlet]: XY7-TWH-N6G

If you have a Reebok outlet near you, this is a killer discount as usually the F&F is only 40% off, and depending on the store you go to, there aren't many exclusions. Just work your charms with their managers, ha ha

As far as online goes, I tried my best to get the Friends and Family discount for Reebok.com, but this time around the coupon only applies to the online outlet store. But feel free to check out the address for that website (www.reebok.com/US/Outlet), as you might find some things you like and this includes men, women and kids footwear and apparel.

We usually do a few Friends and Family events throughout the year, so hopefully the one for later in the year will apply for the discount. For reference, last year Reebok.com applied for F&F and it was 30% off. Obviously, I will give you guys all the codes I can get.

However, as not to come "empty handed" to some of you, I scrapped around for some more discounts that will apply to Reebok.com and while it's not much, I came up with:

Reebok.com discounts  

$10 off your purchase of $50 or more: PDBO-LPGP-9PHD-BVBG-GKPP2

(This one expires March 31)

15% off: RCC-N4PB-A22X-3RSQ-IFV5

(Not sure when this one expires, so enjoy it while you can)

Hopefully you guys will be able to grab some things you like on the cheap and if not, I'm sorry. My heart is definitely always in the right place and I'll keep bringing you discounts as I receive them. Thanks for your positive energy and support and happy hunting! 

Alright guys, so here are some discounts for you all. Even you haters and mean people, because you can't beat hate with hate, so here is some love. 

Friends and Family Outlet Event

March 23-26

(50% off)

Code for any Reebok Outlet store: 8803553

Code for [Reebok.com/US/Outlet]: XY7-TWH-N6G

If you have a Reebok outlet near you, this is a killer discount as usually the F&F is only 40% off, and depending on the store you go to, there aren't many exclusions. Just work your charms with their managers, ha ha

As far as online goes, I tried my best to get the Friends and Family discount for Reebok.com, but this time around the coupon only applies to the online outlet store. But feel free to check out the address for that website (www.reebok.com/US/Outlet), as you might find some things you like and this includes men, women and kids footwear and apparel.

We usually do a few Friends and Family events throughout the year, so hopefully the one for later in the year will apply for the discount. For reference, last year Reebok.com applied for F&F and it was 30% off. Obviously, I will give you guys all the codes I can get.

However, as not to come "empty handed" to some of you, I scrapped around for some more discounts that will apply to Reebok.com and while it's not much, I came up with:

Reebok.com discounts  

$10 off your purchase of $50 or more: PDBO-LPGP-9PHD-BVBG-GKPP2

(This one expires March 31)

15% off: RCC-N4PB-A22X-3RSQ-IFV5

(Not sure when this one expires, so enjoy it while you can)

Hopefully you guys will be able to grab some things you like on the cheap and if not, I'm sorry. My heart is definitely always in the right place and I'll keep bringing you discounts as I receive them. Thanks for your positive energy and support and happy hunting! 
despite the very strong venting towards you, no one meant you any harm or ill will, it's just you're the first reebok rep we've ever had the chance to talk to and so you kinda got the blunt of all our feelings but don't take it to heart it's not necessarily meant towards you as much as just rebook the company as a whole, much love and respect for the codes

Yeah all Reebok outlets closed doors around ATL for a long time, so nothing really to be excited about. As for Reebok.com, everyone can enjoy 15% off when register a new account. 

But good try to bring some life into this thread and get people excited. 

BTW, Reebok were sending me coupons for years, and none of them ever worked, its the ultimate troll move by them, but it was just funny to me.

Last edited:
Almost pulled the trigger on some Reebok workout plus vintage on ebay with that $15 off code... slept though.  Still looking for the Club C Vintage if anyone has a lookout. 

There is an outlet near me. Maybe i.e. I'll go out this coming weekend and see what I can find.
It's worth a shot man, I know our store definitely doesn't have many exclusions minus the brand new CrossFit Nano 7's. No exclusions on apparel, accessories, etc. 

Yeah all Reebok outlets closed doors around ATL for a long time, so nothing really to be excited about. As for Reebok.com, everyone can enjoy 15% off when register a new account. 

But good try to bring some life into this thread and get people excited. 
Not sure if that was sarcasm or not, but regardless, I'll keep bringing discounts throughout the year as I receive them. 

But for those of you that haven't given up on Reebok, appreciate the positive energy on a, at times, not-so positive thread 
laugh.gif

BTW, Reebok were sending me coupons for years, and none of them ever worked, its the ultimate troll move by them, but it was just funny to me.
Strange, the coupons our customers bring in always work and if they don't we hook them up with something else. Sorry to hear that yours haven't and sorry you have been trolled. 
eyes.gif

despite the very strong venting towards you, no one meant you any harm or ill will, it's just you're the first reebok rep we've ever had the chance to talk to and so you kinda got the blunt of all our feelings but don't take it to heart it's not necessarily meant towards you as much as just rebook the company as a whole, much love and respect for the codes
Thanks Bro, appreciate the love. I was just taken off guard because I'm on all of your sides here, yet I was a messenger being shot at, ha ha. But hey, I had/have the right intentions.

And like I mentioned before, I'm just a Sales Associate. We're talking bottom of the totem pole here, so I'm trying to help all of you with what tiny bit of "power" I do have. I'll keep bringing any kind of discounts that I can as I receive them throughout the year. Hope this helps. 

Back
Top Bottom