***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

This is what they say about the Shaq. Only 115 pairs. Sizes under 8.5 remain. I would have grabbed, but couldn't drop that much right now on Kicks.

Questions SO

I wasn't really feeling the look. Just me. Plus, I don't get caught up in the Super limited hype.....I mean I wouldn't buy a shoe just for that.

I wasn't really feeling the look. Just me. Plus, I don't get caught up in the Super limited hype.....I mean I wouldn't buy a shoe just for that.
Me either. But I love the attaq, and was feeling these. But for that price, reebok can kick rocks

Last edited:
trent

What is the proper name for this shoe. I had a white navy, silver pair and cant find a pic of it.
Man did i love those with my navy champion tearaways.
The dmx 6 unit was sweet. Shoe was comfort city

Damn... This shoe has the same name.
Is this then a run dmx 6 version 1 or 2?

Doesnt really matter as i'll probably never see a pair of either.
I think these are just as sweet.

Can anyone tell me the fit on classic leathers ? Only Reebok's I own are questions and I wear size 8 . Similar runners like 574 and Gel Lyte iii I wear 8.5.

Can anyone tell me the fit on classic leathers ? Only Reebok's I own are questions and I wear size 8 . Similar runners like 574 and Gel Lyte iii I wear 8.5.

I go half up on my CLs, just like with GL3s and AM1s. So you'd probably want to go with 8.5. See what others say tho, just in case my feet are weird.

Last edited:
Sorry trent....a couple more ? People with knowledge of this stuff are few and far between

Do you know if reebok made or released any of the colorway of the Technique dmx Steve francis wore against VC in the dunk contest? Or were they a 1 off pe kind of deal?

Also...have you ever played hoops in the Lightning Dmx? I never have but it looks like a pretty sweet performer visually.

Technique DMX was released in several different colorways, but I am not sure if they ever sold the one from the dunk contest, as from the Lightning DMX, I remember only trying them in stores and they felt great, but at the time I din't have the money to actually buy a pair, I know many players NBA balled in this model, so they were probably pretty good. 

BTW Steve Francis had a few good years run with Reebok, they even made him a signature, sort of, the Wink DMX.  

Go with your GL3 sizing. I find Classic Leathers a little tight across the toe box.

Happy hunting!

Anyone interested in Phase 1 Pink Gators? sz10

Just looking to help out someone who might be interested. DS and retail

Technique DMX was released in several different colorways, but I am not sure if they ever sold the one from the dunk contest, as from the Lightning DMX, I remember only trying them in stores and they felt great, but at the time I din't have the money to actually buy a pair, I know many players NBA balled in this model, so they were probably pretty good. 
BTW Steve Francis had a few good years run with Reebok, they even made him a signature, sort of, the Wink DMX.  
I was kinda a francis stan at the time. Although I never did pull the eastbay trigger on those winks.
Even after he cried and wouldnt play for my grizz, I just loved how overall disrespectful his game was.
Its a shame mentally he wasnt with it.

Back
Top Bottom