***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

Recently came across this colorway of the Omni Zones, never saw it before anyhow enjoy 
happy.gif

Those B-Berrys on PYS is a really HOT shoes, i love the patent leather on them, did you see at he end of the video the blurred over shoes in sliver shoes and the all white, my bet is the all white will be for iphone the silver for Palm Tero! Does anyone know for sure what phones they use?

Those B-Berrys on PYS is a really HOT shoes, i love the patent leather on them, did you see at he end of the video the blurred over shoes in sliver shoes and the all white, my bet is the all white will be for iphone the silver for Palm Tero! Does anyone know for sure what phones they use?

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Sneakers 76...
the workout low program reebok has been pushing is looking very promising. good color blocking and though i haven't seen any in person they appear to use good materials as well.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Sneakers 76...
the workout low program reebok has been pushing is looking very promising. good color blocking and though i haven't seen any in person they appear to use good materials as well.

Originally Posted by sneaka23

No clue. I cropped some screen caps of the video though. Anyone know if all 3 of them are Twilight Zone's?

You can kind of get an idea of what they're going to look like. The mainly white one with silver accents will probably be inspired by the iPhone. Just my guess though.

clipboard02lxp.jpg

clipboard01kqy.jpg

clipboard03tf.jpg

clipboard04mk.jpg

clipboard06m.jpg

clipboard07r.jpg

clipboard08j.jpg

clipboard05x.jpg

The colours of the third one kind of remind me of a Sidekick. Can't think of any other smartphone that was iconic or easily recognizable on it's own as the Sidekick. There are a lot of Android phone's, but with so many manufacturers like HTC, Samsung, Sony, and LG, there's never really been one phone. I know there are a lot of BlackBerry's, but they all for the most part have the same colour scheme, except for when the model comes out in multiple colours.

T-Mobile-Sidekick.jpg

Originally Posted by sneaka23

No clue. I cropped some screen caps of the video though. Anyone know if all 3 of them are Twilight Zone's?

You can kind of get an idea of what they're going to look like. The mainly white one with silver accents will probably be inspired by the iPhone. Just my guess though.

clipboard02lxp.jpg

clipboard01kqy.jpg

clipboard03tf.jpg

clipboard04mk.jpg

clipboard06m.jpg

clipboard07r.jpg

clipboard08j.jpg

clipboard05x.jpg

The colours of the third one kind of remind me of a Sidekick. Can't think of any other smartphone that was iconic or easily recognizable on it's own as the Sidekick. There are a lot of Android phone's, but with so many manufacturers like HTC, Samsung, Sony, and LG, there's never really been one phone. I know there are a lot of BlackBerry's, but they all for the most part have the same colour scheme, except for when the model comes out in multiple colours.

T-Mobile-Sidekick.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Anyone know if all 3 of them are Twilight Zone's?

Yeah, they're def TZs -The White/silver pair could turn out nice ...unless they're going to have patent as well.
Nice find Tre, thx for posting those!

And good posts on P11 too, interesting reading.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Anyone know if all 3 of them are Twilight Zone's?

Yeah, they're def TZs -The White/silver pair could turn out nice ...unless they're going to have patent as well.
Nice find Tre, thx for posting those!

And good posts on P11 too, interesting reading.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Finally got the Omni Zones -held of getting these for ages, but scooped them up for around 70 Euros less than retail...

6516351003_0f6b3a8fe1_b.jpg

I just wish Reebok would get back on their retro game -So many classic OG colorways in their vault, yet they seem to only be interested in boutique collaborations or daft rainbow colored packs that look like they're designed for toddlers. 

Oh yes!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom