NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. Recession? For who?!

dont listen to them cam, i think the whips are hot
i'm tryna save up for my own deville so i can put it on some 8's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Sad thing is most of them dudes probably still live in the hood..

...and most BMW owners on here still live with their parents.
Cam -  I know you've seen that pic, I think it was a candy 745 and a donk, in someones driveway of a little $!% house.Whether or not it was in the hood I don't know but there was no way that house cost more than 100k. That was just one example, I don't even want to get in what I've seen on midweststreetryders. You can't deny that a majority of the people in this "big rim" game have their priorities backwards. Don't take that as hate cuz I like this car game just as much as you do but damn if they wanna talk about stunting and having money all the time at least be able to back it up.

Cam -  I know you've seen that pic, I think it was a candy 745 and a donk, in someones driveway of a little $!% house.Whether or not it was in the hood I don't know but there was no way that house cost more than 100k. That was just one example, I don't even want to get in what I've seen on midweststreetryders. You can't deny that a majority of the people in this "big rim" game have their priorities backwards. Don't take that as hate cuz I like this car game just as much as you do but damn if they wanna talk about stunting and having money all the time at least be able to back it up.

Originally Posted by Jose Wong

Jose:

Nah, I'm not takin it as hatin...I can tell the difference! And yes, I've seen that pic...I actually posted it on here. That "little house" is actually a $180K house, believe it or not...it's in FL, and prices to live are higher there. I know a guy that knows the person that owns that house.  In regards to MidwestStreetRyders, I'm a Admin on that board....

We talk about priorities ALL the time, but...we have to understand that just because YOU desire to live a certain way, doesn't mean the next person does. Personally, I love cars...and I dont desire to own a house with it's own zip code. Give me a nice 3 bedroom with a basement, and I'm SO good....but, if I choose to put $50K in my car, that doesn't mean my priorities are backwards cause I didnt want a big !!% house. Maybe I dont wanna cut the big !!% grass that goes with that big !!% house, or pay the property taxes, or deal with the maintenance/upkeep, feel me?

There's people on here that have collections worth $50K or better...does that mean their priorities aren't in order cause they own that much in shoes? No...they just love shoes. It's their passion, just as these cars are.

We ALL jack off money, in one way or another...let it be shoes, the trendiest clothes, etc...people have no right to tell someone else what to do w/their money, or about priorities. There's dudes on here that have admitted to forgoing bills to cop a pair of shoes, or eatin Ramen the entire month cause they overspent.

Jose:

Nah, I'm not takin it as hatin...I can tell the difference! And yes, I've seen that pic...I actually posted it on here. That "little house" is actually a $180K house, believe it or not...it's in FL, and prices to live are higher there. I know a guy that knows the person that owns that house.  In regards to MidwestStreetRyders, I'm a Admin on that board....

We talk about priorities ALL the time, but...we have to understand that just because YOU desire to live a certain way, doesn't mean the next person does. Personally, I love cars...and I dont desire to own a house with it's own zip code. Give me a nice 3 bedroom with a basement, and I'm SO good....but, if I choose to put $50K in my car, that doesn't mean my priorities are backwards cause I didnt want a big !!% house. Maybe I dont wanna cut the big !!% grass that goes with that big !!% house, or pay the property taxes, or deal with the maintenance/upkeep, feel me?

There's people on here that have collections worth $50K or better...does that mean their priorities aren't in order cause they own that much in shoes? No...they just love shoes. It's their passion, just as these cars are.

We ALL jack off money, in one way or another...let it be shoes, the trendiest clothes, etc...people have no right to tell someone else what to do w/their money, or about priorities. There's dudes on here that have admitted to forgoing bills to cop a pair of shoes, or eatin Ramen the entire month cause they overspent.

yall ns need to grown up..

everyone doesnt want the big house with the little white picket fence

nice post cam
pimp.gif

yall ns need to grown up..

everyone doesnt want the big house with the little white picket fence

nice post cam
pimp.gif

Jose:

I agree with you on the house thing 100% but its not about owning or not owning a house, its more about living in the hood, project, slums, etc. vs. living in a nice decent neighborhood. Look at Big Stew for example dude is always talkin about doin this and that to his car, talkin about makin money, big boss, ceo, all this bs but look at his housing situation dude damn near looks like he lives in a bunch of wooden pallets stacked together.

Jose:

I agree with you on the house thing 100% but its not about owning or not owning a house, its more about living in the hood, project, slums, etc. vs. living in a nice decent neighborhood. Look at Big Stew for example dude is always talkin about doin this and that to his car, talkin about makin money, big boss, ceo, all this bs but look at his housing situation dude damn near looks like he lives in a bunch of wooden pallets stacked together.

Jose:

LMAO @ you talkin bout Stew! That's funny! Dude is damn near like the face of MWSR!
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, you've never seen Stew's house...hell, I know dude personally, and I'VE never seen his house! He's never taken pics at it...just a place he stayed at (moved to a diff.city for a lil' while).

IDK man...what means the world to one, may mean nothing to some. I live in a good area, BUT I'd hate to live in the suburbs or somethin...I feel like I'd get judged by who I know, or what I drive......and this thread basically proves it. Maybe THAT is the reason why some people stay in the hood....doesn't mean they're broke, but they dont want to face persecution on a daily basis from their nosy-@%% neighbors who make assumptions and dont mind their business.

Jose:

LMAO @ you talkin bout Stew! That's funny! Dude is damn near like the face of MWSR!
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, you've never seen Stew's house...hell, I know dude personally, and I'VE never seen his house! He's never taken pics at it...just a place he stayed at (moved to a diff.city for a lil' while).

IDK man...what means the world to one, may mean nothing to some. I live in a good area, BUT I'd hate to live in the suburbs or somethin...I feel like I'd get judged by who I know, or what I drive......and this thread basically proves it. Maybe THAT is the reason why some people stay in the hood....doesn't mean they're broke, but they dont want to face persecution on a daily basis from their nosy-@%% neighbors who make assumptions and dont mind their business.

My bad lol, I thought that old dusty house that he takes pics of his Cutty at was his. Didn't he get banned tho?

My bad lol, I thought that old dusty house that he takes pics of his Cutty at was his. Didn't he get banned tho?

All good...

....and yeah, he did...over some BS...and I'm STILL SMH @ it...

All good...

....and yeah, he did...over some BS...and I'm STILL SMH @ it...

A few of these are dope, some of the rims are just WAY too big and it looks foolish. Some of these cars have too much color and it looks tacky.

A few of these are dope, some of the rims are just WAY too big and it looks foolish. Some of these cars have too much color and it looks tacky.

Jose:

laugh.gif

This is a real good point about not wantin to leave the hood. I met a dude in Miami Gardens livin in a RUN-DOWN %#! house and we were cool for a couple years, Im talkin like busted out windows run-down. Turned out his family had a multi-million dollar mansion in some rich %#! neighborhood but stayed in the gardens cuz they liked it better and they decided to keep the mansion to sell it later as an investment.

Some might say thats crazy, and some tools prob gon call ducktales, but thats real. I feel him on it too, I hated living in the suburbs and once I move out these dorms Im movin back to some "low class" housing.

Jose:

laugh.gif

This is a real good point about not wantin to leave the hood. I met a dude in Miami Gardens livin in a RUN-DOWN %#! house and we were cool for a couple years, Im talkin like busted out windows run-down. Turned out his family had a multi-million dollar mansion in some rich %#! neighborhood but stayed in the gardens cuz they liked it better and they decided to keep the mansion to sell it later as an investment.

Some might say thats crazy, and some tools prob gon call ducktales, but thats real. I feel him on it too, I hated living in the suburbs and once I move out these dorms Im movin back to some "low class" housing.

Bigger does not always equal better. There are ways to be flashy and classy. 

Bigger does not always equal better. There are ways to be flashy and classy. 

Back
Top Bottom