NEW PICS of whips on the street!! Vol. "I like big rims, and I cannot lie..."

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Trav is still a spoiled punk who talks WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much smack, but I though his old impala was the car that got stolen, I didn't know it was his caddy

Yeah, it was the Caddy...came back w/the MC w/the same rims on the 'Lac (Rockstarr Dynasty's), but just sold them for a set of 26"DUB's...only wanted $2K for the 4's, and he only used 'em for the Orlando Classic

egnxg9.jpg

if i got to see all those Challengers at once i would cry and wet myself.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Trav is still a spoiled punk who talks WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much smack, but I though his old impala was the car that got stolen, I didn't know it was his caddy

Yeah, it was the Caddy...came back w/the MC w/the same rims on the 'Lac (Rockstarr Dynasty's), but just sold them for a set of 26" DUB's...only wanted $2K for the 4's, and he only used 'em for the Orlando Classic

Dude got stupid bread, from where? idk but word is that dude is dumb spoiled and talks MAJOR smack but has been punked on numerous occasions. I remember whenhe got that lac he had new DUBs on it just about every other week, not just faces either, the ENTIRE wheel. IMO tho that MC was a downgrade, he shoulda wentwith a G8 or something, on top of all this dude aint even got a valid drivers licence. Dude he hangs with is the same and got ran off ECR a long time agobecause of it.

Originally Posted by nicefro

only thing okay is the vette.

hate coming down south and seeing this GARBAGE

keep hatin on it,
pimp.gif
I'd hate to see whatd you would think about some actual ugly cars like these then
32522820001_large.jpg
31783240051_large.jpg
DSC01068.JPG
monte-carlo-ss.jpg
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Just included the pic, but for those who missed it....an 18-yr old owns this:

http://i951.photobucket.c...58/elienest/SDC13170.jpg

seen this on another forum. dudes mentor or something learned about the kid coming into a good amount of money and tried to get him to save it.
next meeting he shows up with the stock audi, so he tries to get him to save the rest. a week later they meet again and thats the outcome of the rest of the money.

We gotta do better
smh.gif

link?

Originally Posted by nicefro

only thing okay is the vette.

hate coming down south and seeing this GARBAGE

keep hatin on it,
pimp.gif
I'd hate to see whatd you would think about some actual ugly cars like these then
32522820001_large.jpg
31783240051_large.jpg
DSC01068.JPG
monte-carlo-ss.jpg
sick.gif
abhorable..

Where are the slabs at?

Where my homie Swanginon4z at, so he can post some more slabs?

Show some 84's.

Back
Top Bottom