New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Striking out on these just makes me want a pair of Eggplants or Pewters 10x more :lol:. Got my Royals last month so I'm gonna go on the hunt for those 2 now.

Decided to keep my pair, but like someone posted a couple pages back, there's some small imperfections in the pair (small dents in the foam, etc) 

Hope my 2nd pair from NDC looks better.

they will probably restock these, just like the fighter jets and all the other ones

can tell you are kinda new to the game.

nike has gotten people spoiled with restocks and now its to be expected. reminds me of when people were skipping releases with the "ill wait for the outlet" talk because 1 - 2 colors hit outlets in large quantities.

I dropped $300 on them, F it

I really like these after seeing someone wearing them today
actually not too bad of a price haha.

i ended up paying $244 and change here in Texas. Had to drive almost an hour out to get em and then back...With gas prices now it's almost even 
roll.gif

I still haven't seen them in person but have two pair on the way, you guys are killing with how your top fives don't include pearls.

No love for the pearls??

can tell you are kinda new to the game.

nike has gotten people spoiled with restocks and now its to be expected. reminds me of when people were skipping releases with the "ill wait for the outlet" talk because 1 - 2 colors hit outlets in large quantities.
yes new, but have been really lucky so far. eventually my lucks going to run out. copped fighter jets, Lebron ASG, barkley posites, air max area72 . got corks, and got 2 pairs of these. Never got anything from restock  just saw it several times.

This is a little off topic but I just wanted to say many NTers have come forward after reading my posts in this thread trying to help me secure a pair of the phoenix foams and I couldn't appreciate it more. I'm still fairly new but gestures like those is what makes me proud to be a part of this community.

wait what ever happened to OS Life
grin.gif
 did they even release these, iam still seeing coming soon on their website
eyes.gif

Just like most of the NT members here said as far as the numbers being produced compare to the "Fighter Jets" this has less production. After missing this through Sole Reserve RSVP, NDC, EB and a local spot who has a lot of sizes left after 4pm yesterday which i just missed for just a few minutes in line. My buddy who is 2 person ahead of me got his size and after seeing him open the box i told him everyones saying is true that this is really nice in person. I was able to take a shot and it looks fire even on poor lighting and my old phone.
View media item 297670

Last edited:
Waited in line for these at Concord Mills in Charlotte because I was down there for CIAA weekend.  They didnt have a 14, so I ended up getting an 11.  I'm lookin' around asking everyone for a trade in the 14.  I really dont want to do the whole resell then buy for resell thing smh
mean.gif

:rofl:
you talk about people not reading.... you need to re-read what i wrote. you were complaining about your defects, which i stated other people were complaining over the same issues as you since the Metallic red release. also i never said anything about where you bought your pairs, i just simply noted that people who purchased from legit US retailers were getting messed up pairs as well...
where do you get off saying i don't read the posts thoroughly and process what i read when you can't do it yourself....

What I wrote above your quote was a response to the what the person has said in the first quote I replied to. It had nothing to do with what you said...do I really need to explain this? Dude has been posting since 2011 and I have to explain how replying to multiple quoted comments works. I've been on NT for two/three months and we have the same rep...
wow.. you use something like rep to try and 1 up me? lol. thanks for the good laugh. for all i know you made 3 accounts and repped yourself up. its not about post counts/join date/ reps. it's about how you can contribute, debate w/ out taking things personally, and bring your knowledge/opinion to the table.

Just got my shipping confirmation from SH should be here before my NDC order. These and Stealths best looking foams since the Metallic Reds, IMO (pink was cool but not my taste).
Top 5:
1.Royals
2.Eggplant
3.Stealth
4. Suns
5.Metallic Red.

only reason i picked the Suns over reds is cause i'm a Lakers fan and that purple is lovely and in the shade also looks a bit Dodger blue :smokin
debating to take the easy road and just black out the orange but would love to learn to dye them yellow..

Last edited:
Just got my shipping confirmation from SH should be here before my NDC order. These and Stealths best looking foams since the Metallic Reds, IMO (pink was cool but not my taste).
Top 5:
1.Royals
2.Eggplant
3.Stealth
4. Suns
5.Metallic Red.

only reason i picked the Suns over reds is cause i'm a Lakers fan and that purple is lovely and in the shade also looks a bit Dodger blue :smokin
debating to take the easy road and just black out the orange but would love to learn to dye them yellow..

If you were really careful you could bleach the orange and it would Turn into a peach color after that just buy a really bright yellow dye and apply with q tips while keeping parts you don't want dyed taped off

Top 5:
1.Royals
2.Eggplant
3.Stealth
4. Suns
5.Metallic Red.

If you were really careful you could bleach the orange and it would Turn into a peach color after that just buy a really bright yellow dye and apply with q tips while keeping parts you don't want dyed taped off
and if that fails just paint it black...lol

Just like most of the NT members here said as far as the numbers being produced compare to the "Fighter Jets" this has less production. After missing this through Sole Reserve RSVP, NDC, EB and a local spot who has a lot of sizes left after 4pm yesterday which i just missed for just a few minutes in line. My buddy who is 2 person ahead of me got his size and after seeing him open the box i told him everyones saying is true that this is really nice in person. I was able to take a shot and it looks fire even on poor lighting and my old phone.
View media item 297670
I like how this pic makes it look grape purple

I would never trade this colorway for the Eggplants. Too bland looking, IMO.  I like purple better and this "pops" more to my taste.  If only these were made like the 97 Royals quality that would be a different story.  The heels are definitely a bit shorter compared to the 97 and 07 Retros.

Last edited:
No luck for me on Saturday online and at the malls.  Had to cop these on the bay for $330.  Comparing FTLs price after taxes and shipping, an $80 markup isn't that bad IMO

Went ahead and copped from a fellow NTer for $300. Honestly feel like I got a deal. These weren't released at any store near me and I didn't have to stand out in the cold anywhere. I really love this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom