New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
must be his first pair of foams.... :rofl: :rofl:

Nike/JB QC has fallen quite a bit... people were complaining about the metallic reds, electrolimes and pink foams for the same things OP is saying and they all got their pairs from US retailers (NDC,FTL,etc).... :smh:

Not my first pair of foams, just never had dents in them or bubbles in the carbon fiber. I've always gotten them covered in dust with extra white **** comming out of the seams, scuff marks that rub off and some glue that can be removed with scrubbing, I've always just had to clean them up. I should have clarified that I got them from NYRF in the post. I posted numerous times about where I rsvp'd, info about where I got them, pictures of the shoe, a lot of ****. I guess it's dumb on my part to assume that people read the entire thread. - I do.
:rofl:
you talk about people not reading.... you need to re-read what i wrote. you were complaining about your defects, which i stated other people were complaining over the same issues as you since the Metallic red release. also i never said anything about where you bought your pairs, i just simply noted that people who purchased from legit US retailers were getting messed up pairs as well...
where do you get off saying i don't read the posts thoroughly and process what i read when you can't do it yourself....

Last edited:
I wanted these bad but missed out. Nike Seattle didn't get them, lost the raffle at footlocker, and i fell asleep at 415 am waiting for NDC. Just not in my cards i guess.

@beejer Since this board seems to have pretty strict rules and limits PMs, just wanted to say, you're welcome since this board only permits 2 messages per day...:smh::rolleyes...lol..but it's all good! :D

Last edited:
DDNT MAKE SENSE COPPING THESE...ITS TOO SIMILAR TO EGGS AND ROYALS FOR ME... WOULD LOVE TO SEE EM IN PERSON THO.. PICS LOOK NICE... FIRST "DECENT" COLORWAY I EVER PASSED ON
as a owner of both 2007 royals and 2009 eggplants, these statements couldn't be further from da truth.

i can count on you regret not copping these da minute you see these in person, they have da SAME shine as da metallic reds

and da orange is nearly neon.

these are top 3 penny foams as far as im concerned.

as a owner of both 2007 royals and 2009 eggplants, these statements couldn't be further from da truth.

i can count on you regret not copping these da minute you see these in person, they have da SAME shine as da metallic reds

and da orange is nearly neon.

these are top 3 penny foams as far as im concerned.

yea these the royals and stealths are my favorite

Anyone have a problem where they don't wear their foamposites everyday, once in awhile and they hurt your feet?

I remember being in high school trying to ball in the carolina/white pros and my shins/feet KILLED me after that game. Never again would I ball in foams

just checked out my friends pair in person. these shoes pop like hell haha. might consider keeping both pairs if i'm not feeling cheap. these shoes turn heads for sure.

DDNT MAKE SENSE COPPING THESE...ITS TOO SIMILAR TO EGGS AND ROYALS FOR ME... WOULD LOVE TO SEE EM IN PERSON THO.. PICS LOOK NICE... FIRST "DECENT" COLORWAY I EVER PASSED ON
Watch nightwings review he compares them and they really don't look the same. 3:53

yea these are nothing like the eggplants or royals.

not a top 5-10 foam for me either.

TheRoyals, Stealths and these Suns are definitely in my top 5. The other 2 spots haven't fully decided. The Galaxy's are not in my top 5. Not really a fan of them.

Back
Top Bottom