New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Finally heard from footlocker.. They needed a payment verification (1st time that ever happened)... They upgraded my shipping to 2day shipping, so should have Saturday or monday

Yeah....Imma call tomorrow and give them an earful. I didn't feel like arguing back and forth over live chat with some line level rep.
I was actually going to suggest doing the live chat. Everytime I've had a complaint and taken it to phone calls, I've gotten nothing. But both times with live chat I've gotten promo codes with no hassle at all. My foams came ****** up and got a code the other day.

Found a customizer that's gonna give a good deal on making my suns foams to Lakers foams. Can't wait.
sick.gif
@ da thought of vandalizin these....to each is own.

i'm completely disgusted by the fact that some guys end up with 10+ pairs because they've got nothing better to do than get rsvps from every store or they're slipped pairs out the back door while the average joe schmo that actually has to work and misses out online is left with nothing....or paying $350 on ebay. what a joke.

i'm completely disgusted by the fact that some guys end up with 10+ pairs because they've got nothing better to do than get rsvps from every store or they're slipped pairs out the back door while the average joe schmo that actually has to work and misses out online is left with nothing....or paying $350 on ebay. what a joke.

tumblr_ljctuzoqZC1qdlkgg.gif

its sad , but the nature of things nowadays

itll pass ... the "sneakerhead" fad won't last forever

Where I come from that's called being FRESH.

The hatin is REAL THICK on this thread...two t shirts and some hats, lol. I probably have 200 hats, guess I'm SUPER LAME.
That's a great price, love these shoes.
I think people seriously sleep on them tho.
Whats wrong with matching outfits we not 50"
The HATE is real bruh :smh: they act like you plan on wearing EVERYTHING you posted @ the same damn time.. You even said you have MULTIPLE pairs of kicks in the Suns colorway but that's still too much gear for their liking.

... You mismatched clowns are not WINNING.

I'm not saying match everything down to your underwear but please miss me with that "walkin outta the house lookin like a pack of Skittles" BS. Pink pants, Electric Green foams, Orange OBEY hoodie, and a Quebec Nordiques snapback talkin about y'all "SWAGIN" :stoneface:

Word. Seems like trying to look like a rainbow is cool now... But hell i worE rainbow Cross colours jeans back in 93... And people loved it. Honestly im surprised all those bright colored early nineties brands havent returned, but they may have something to do with the fact that all the jeans were baggy .
Had this debate w/ this guy about these. Wanted to know what you guys think .
If the Phoenix Foams came w/ orange soles instead of the clear soles. Would you have still copped?
View media item 301597

Disgusting. Wouldn't have copped with that orange... It's too much FOR ME.
I had a bunch of little **** with mine as well, I also had that problem with the foam. It shot out of the lace hole and got on the sock liner, thank god you can't see it tho where it is, cus that **** don't come off...lol at all.

Jersey is ******g DOPE. U could pull it off with shorts...I've even see them look okay with black jeans, kinda skater tho.
I wouldn't have wanted anything to do with these I they had orange soles....I think they're hideous.
I don't like foams with washes jeans. I feel like they need to be crisp non faded jeans, they look way sicker IMO. Washes jeans to me are more or boots or like shoes, not sneakers. Unless they're all white like some uptowns or air maxes.

Pause. Lol
its sad , but the nature of things nowadays

itll pass ... the "sneakerhead" fad won't last forever

Greed is forever homie.

Last edited:
i have to stop coming into this thread. Im starting to regret passing on these.

I thought my eggplants would satisfy me. But the color shift on these is like :x

Back
Top Bottom