New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The thirst for these was reallllllllllllllllllllllllll down in Cherry Hill NJ.

Dudes camped in their cars for 10 hours then stood in line in the freezing cold for another 2 hours, then waited inside for 2 more hours. I got a size 12 and sold it for $350 then bought my size 13.

These are pics from when I showed up around 6AM

View media item 301994
View media item 301997
Damn that's deep, guess I kno to never go to cherry hill for releases lol

the guys w/ the glue stains. how did you try to get them off? did you try to wipe w/ a towel damped w/ hot water? blow dryer and pick off?

- Clean paper towel

- "Goo-Gone" from the Dollar Store

Double up on folding paper towel, put a good dap of "Goo-Gone" on the spot of paper towel you plan on using. Immediate friction of rubbing spot fast and frequently in a circular motion gets all glue off in a matter of a minute or less, with additional application if needed.

Does no harm to the paint...

Last edited:

Waddup, my dude. Making a cameo here, huh.

This thread is probably a prime example of why you rarely post anymore.

Orange Soles make the shoe look cheap/cheesy.. It is asking for more attention, i think it would take away from the purple and the details of orange... Just my 0.01

NDC > Footlocker when it comes to shipping... NDC ships Monday arrives on Wednesday.. Footlocker gives me shipping confirmation tracking number the same day I ordered, doesn't leave the area till Monday night, doesn't get to me until Friday... AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!! SMH
mad.gif

Phx, foams are really clean.  White foams, and Grey/Royal will be it for me this year on foams.. Foam Pros are just getting ridiculous!

how is yall shipping from NDC so quick. mine JUST shipped wed.
Im in the same boat as you bro. Its wack too cuz I ordered 2 of those area 72 raygun hoodies AFTER ordering the phx foams, like a day after, and those shipped monday and will be here friday. the foams just shipped yesterday & wont be here til monday at the earliest. Looks like they shipped from different warehouses... Oh well after seeing how limited these foams are and how great they look, I'm glad to have my one pair secured.

Got mine yesterday I am very pleased with them. i liked the crazy purple color with subtle black nubuck loud shoe but doesnt look crazy. That purple though changes from dark purple, blueish purple to a fuchsia (yea i had to look up how to spell that) looking color.

Mailman just dropped mine off. Shoes are FIRE.

Will cop another pair if i can find a reasonable price.

My brothers pair from NDC came with a pretty big stain on the sole 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
I can't get enough of these shoes, perfect timing for me to pick up new Foams

My last pair was in the 90's lol

Found a customizer that's gonna give a good deal on making my suns foams to Lakers foams. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom