New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Craiglist is awesome when u live in a big town but not when u from a small town in New Mexico where the biggest city with a decent mall is about 3 hours away

Currently camped out at a local CityGear..it's all newbies smh..most of the of them just start gettin into "foams" (shoes)..only 14 pairs and its 10of us out here now..I hope cats don't show up at right before the store opens and start foolishness..good luck to the heads that want em to rock

Last edited:
THESE ARE GR.

I have posted 2-3 times that HOH 34 is only getting 290 pairs...that's not alot for that store AT ALL, we're talking about Manhattan. Someone said they got 1000 fighter jets, Idk how valid that statment is, but based on how long they sat on shelves I wouldn't doubt it.

ALOT of people struck out on the RSVP for these. So obviously they're limited...but that's just Nike stores. Just like all the other foams If they're limited and your not a NDC ninja or already camping somewhere, chances are your missing out. I really don't see these sitting on shelves like the fighters. Best way to tell if they're limited, and I don't understand why people don't always do this...

go to the footlocker release locator and check, if crazy stores have them...they aren't that limited. Judging on the map for the NYC area like 50 stores have them. that's ALOT of stores, you can't even see the map so many places are getting them.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK and you'll get a pair...easy

View media item 294258
View media item 294326

:lol:

East coast wins again

I went to house of hoops last night & my neighborhood Footlocker,

They said first come first serve which means GR (IN NYC) like da metallic reds.

Currently camped out at a local CityGear..it's all newbies smh..most of the of them just start gettin into "foams" (shoes)..only 14 pairs and its 10of us out here now..I hope cats don't show up at right before the store opens and start foolishness..good luck to the heads that want em to rock

Yeah, one of the city gears here (Birmingham, Al) aid they only got 15 pairs. The DTLRs here said there shipments don't come in until Monday or Tuesday.

Just went through my old emails w/ SH and saw that the tracking # was sent later on the same day and ended up getting delivered on monday (ordered on friday). hoping it's the same situation but first hoping to make sure i get the shipping confirmation.
good luck guys on the release.

Lol it snowed a good inch or 2 last night. Wonder how them fools camping at villa in pgh held out.

1 more hour boys.

i'm just enjoying a hot cocoa in the comfort of my own living room about to cop these joints. 

but huge shout out to whoevers at the mall right now for the little brother of the galaxys

pimp.gif

Last edited:
in so cal seems like the hype for fighter jets were greater
and look at them now. couple days after release you could find guys selling pairs for almost retail...
this is gonna be an interesting release... if your copping cause you want them, like i am, then hype or resale value doesn't matter...

1 more hour boys.

i'm just enjoying a hot cocoa in the comfort of my own living room about to cop these joints. 

but huge shout out to whoevers at the mall right now for the little brother of the galaxys

pimp.gif
hot cocoa ,awww how cute are you wearing those comfy slippers i bought you for xmas

Back
Top Bottom