New Penny Hardaway Phoenix Suns Foamposite 1 for 2013

u coppin?

• yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Idk why I thought these would be less in demand than every other foam... I need these in my life and I thought they'd be an easy cop till I started reading this thread

NOBODY WAS! apparently McDonalds is the place to be for copping on JJ...
mean.gif
Whatever, I'm not here for e-props and I really don't care what anyone says. I was refreshing on the ipad they popped up tapped size 9 and hit "add to bag" The add to bag button was like dim and stayed like that for a few minutes. Opened up another tab on safari it wouldn't load switched back to the other one to refresh it and noticed (1) Item in bag. Clicked that, saw it in the cart shrugged and locked the iPad. 

I'm not vouching for JJ saying they deff had their pairs. But I know that I had that size 9 in the cart and I don't really care what you guys say. Regardless JJ has been sketchy lately but who hasn't been sketch recently it's like everyone is acting like Mercer. Anyway, on that note good luck to anyone copping in the AM. 

These might end up like the Fighter Jets and may sit. You never know. 

I think this will happen. The only huge demand I see for them is ppl in ny. I think if ppl wait it out it'll be like the fj and pink foams. Prices on ebay will go down eventually. Many ppl will put their pairs up.

Last edited:
I think these will sit in some spots unless JJ was somehow an indicator of the number of pairs that the other retailers are getting. 

Judging by how many pairs I see in my size on ebay and they can be had for under $320 already.....I shouldn't have any problem picking up for retail.

Judging by how many pairs I see in my size on ebay and they can be had for under $320 already.....I shouldn't have any problem picking up for retail.
let the hyppies have their day... they wanna camp for every release... let em

idk how folks in affording $200-$250 kicks EVERY week lol

I guess its good long as cats is staying off drugs and outta trouble cause they coppin kicks ... do you

Last edited:
Whatever, I'm not here for e-props and I really don't care what anyone says. I was refreshing on the ipad they popped up tapped size 9 and hit "add to bag" The add to bag button was like dim and stayed like that for a few minutes. Opened up another tab on safari it wouldn't load switched back to the other one to refresh it and noticed (1) Item in bag. Clicked that, saw it in the cart shrugged and locked the iPad. 

I'm not vouching for JJ saying they deff had their pairs. But I know that I had that size 9 in the cart and I don't really care what you guys say. Regardless JJ has been sketchy lately but who hasn't been sketch recently it's like everyone is acting like Mercer. Anyway, on that note good luck to anyone copping in the AM. 
I'm starting to wonder if this guy is a troll....first his eastbay glitch, now his JJ glitch lmao

I'm starting to wonder if this guy is a troll....first his eastbay glitch, now his JJ glitch lmao
Want the Eastbay trick? Highlight add to cart, and hold down enter. There, happy? So instead of clicking a million times you hold enter and as soon as a pair is available it's added to the cart and you're on your way. Usually you will get lucky if you click at the time a pair is available. When you hold down enter it's constantly adding to cart. I'm not telling you how to highlight it though because you tried to come at my neck. Too many haters on NT lately that want to be spoon fed info. It's pathetic. 

Here, this glass of water should hold you off for a while.

PS. and you need to use a certain browser, so figure it out yourself. 

Last edited:
Good luck to those who want them in the morning. If you miss out then wait it out I think prices will drop since there's already a gazillion pairs on ebay.

Last edited:
Good luck to those who want them in the morning. If you miss out then wait it out I think prices will drop since there's already a gazillion pairs on ebay.
414 listings on ebay when you filter the color (purple and unspecified) and i would say 5% are not the suns foams... far off from the gazillions pairs your were talking about....

Last edited:
I got a pair that came with an "og box", the label is different from the og one
Does this happen to anyone?

View media item 294902

Nike stays looking out for the UK. First time I saw this was when the electric blue pros dropped. Thought the guy had got some fakes. :lol:

Congrats tho man. :smokin
oh. that would be cool if my SH order came w/ that box. is it the same size box? the boxes i usually see look like they are gonna explode from being to small.....maybe exaggerating a bit...lol

IIRC, those are only given out at NTs.

i feel like these foams are alot easier to get than people are making it out to be. i can see people buying them because they missed out on galaxy's or something :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom