New Outkast Feat. Raekwon - "Royal Flush"..Where's AirAnt?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
A Tribe Called Quest is the best group ever but Outkast is a close second. Yeah, this song is badass song though! Finally!
Tip, Phife, and Shaheed can only dream they had the longevity Kast have. DF!!!

Church!

but Wu-Tang>Outkast>ATCQ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN.......................Wu-Tang had some great music, but where are they now???? Kast has stayed relevant by re-inventing themselves to adapt to the new generation......While the WU stayed exactly the same as they did back in the 90`s and cant adapt to the ears of the new generation.

i couldnt have said it any better. Them other groups was coo for their time but wasnt none of their time 14-15 yrs
laugh.gif
. what makes me mad is people act like kast just started killin. I remember iused to bring up kast as my favorite rappers and i would get either a
laugh.gif
/
eek.gif
or a
indifferent.gif
but now its like "oh !@*@ you here that new im so hood remix orthat walk it out remix.... i mean yea they hot now but they was weird as hell back then." Then im like yea w/e
indifferent.gif
.Im pretty sure erry kast fan has had that type of convo at one point oranother. I jus had to get that off my chest. In any event ready for that sir lucious.
lets get it

"Y'all think I'm stupid cuz I shoots 'em up like cupid
And if you gave me a basketball, I'll show you how to shoot it
My head's polluted cause I'm zooted, bobbin to the bottom
If a pair of Jordan's came out, y'all figure that I got 'em" Andre 3000

tooeasy891. that is one on my favorite Dre verses. He killed it on that song. He snaps so hard that I sometimes get the boo boo face when I hear him flow.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom