New Outkast Feat. Raekwon - "Royal Flush"..Where's AirAnt?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
A Tribe Called Quest is the best group ever but Outkast is a close second. Yeah, this song is badass song though! Finally!
Tip, Phife, and Shaheed can only dream they had the longevity Kast have. DF!!!

Church!

but Wu-Tang>Outkast>ATCQ

when i first started listening to it, i thought it was an unrealeased track from the ATLiens days until Dre came in with the Nintendo Wii's line

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
A Tribe Called Quest is the best group ever but Outkast is a close second. Yeah, this song is badass song though! Finally!
Tip, Phife, and Shaheed can only dream they had the longevity Kast have. DF!!!

Church!

but Wu-Tang>Outkast>ATCQ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN.......................Wu-Tang had some great music, but where are they now???? Kast has stayed relevant by re-inventing themselves toadapt to the new generation......While the WU stayed exactly the same as they did back in the 90`s and cant adapt to the ears of the new generation.
I thinkthe reason Kast is still around is because they were ahead of their time when they first came out, they kinda had to grow on alot of people back then, whilestill going platinum...........Now, they are where they should be, yea, they experimented with different sounds on Speakerboxx/ The love below andIdlewild(wasnt that bad).

Now that they are going back to the sound/style of rap as they had when they first released, it sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they keep bringing out musiclike this cause its refreshing as hell.

yeah but Wu has waayyyy many more joints than Kast if you cant the solos.

when u got that many dudes in your click its hard to stay on the same page though...

But you cant count the solo`s though.

There are only 2 people in Outkast..........There are...........I dont even know how many Wu-Tang members.........

Outkast = GOAT rap group. In my opinion.

I don't even check for Wu-Tang albums like that anymore. I'll bootleg 'em, but I'm not buying it because all I hear is a whole lot of filler.At one point I would argue they were the best, but they're just too far gone now to say that.

Tribe? Easily one of the best. Without them would there even be an Outkast? But where are they now? Last time we heard from them was the same time Kast's3rd album dropped. And that doesn't take away from their classic portfolio at all, but Outkast has been at it commercially for 14 years now and they arestill capable of dropping *!#* like this. Tribe can't do that and the Wu as a collective group clearly can't do that.

I mean, you got 3000, who has ALWAYS been nice with it JUST now getting the props he deserves from the masses. Granted, he took a break from rapping, but itsays a lot that even after 14 years deep in the game, he's got heads spazzin' out every damn time he blesses a mic.

how can yall compare ANYONE to OUTKAST?? They ARE the greatest rap group of all time hands down...... Andre=BEST rapper alive, when their solo alums/newoutkast album drops=game over................

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

I'm purposely not listenin' so when I cop I can be surprised
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When the release date for this album??

You might as well just listen my dude cuz you're in for a long wait. No tentative release date as of yet.

YO! I think earlier in this thread, someone made a terrific point. (Or maybe it was on OutKast's boards) But these dudes were so "ahead" for themajority of their careers by injecting the game with what was missing - not necessarily what was needed. Now it's like their still coming at us withwhat's missing but it's not so ahead. It's right on time. DF!!!

"Death makes a honest living but makes a crooked killing"

anyone care to explain that line to me?
nerd.gif

Crazy song!
pimp.gif

Can't wait until Kast drops a new album!
3Staks killed it.
pimp.gif

Btw I heard that Big Boi was droppin his album, then andre was dropping his album and theeeen they will do an outkast album.
Anyone got any info on this?

haha, man me and my boy were having this argument earlier this week as to who was the greatest hip hop group ever...I instantly said Outkast, he came back witha couple of other groups like the Wu, Tribe, and even NWA...but if you compare each outkast album to any other group then you can't deny the fact thatOutkast >>> Any other hip hop group ever...Southernplayalisticadillacmusik, ATLiens, and Aquemini
pimp.gif

If Outkast isnt the best group in Hip Hop history to you your obviously on that "The South Killed Hip Hop" Movement. and its a shame because you cantrecognize greatness when its in your faces. Wu was a great group at one time, ATCQ was a great group at one time but who the f*** is still here doin the damnthang. Forget that Outkast is from Atlanta they are from another planet.

Outkast >>>> whoever you think might be better it doesnt matter

Btw I heard that Big Boi was droppin his album, then andre was dropping his album and theeeen they will do an outkast album.
Anyone got any info on this?
Yeah thats what I heard also. Anyone with Info?

To the topic, song is killing a lot of *$#$ at the moment
pimp.gif
. I will buyall 3 of these albums when they drop.

Dre=Boi > Raekwon IMO

Back
Top Bottom