New Outkast Feat. Raekwon - "Royal Flush"..Where's AirAnt?

People FAKE on the homie Big Boi!!

And is it just me or does Raekwon sound lazy as hell lately?

eek.gif
This
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
is a breath of fresh air.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate radio rips though....it sounds dope.

actually this shh is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
a problem....I love how they just throw them samples in the middle of the choruslike they did on Ghetto Musik...

cant wait for the studio version to show up
pimp.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn..............Classic Kast right there........whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickness fa`sho

cocaine08.jpg

This sh.. is a problem
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... this track along with Art Of Storytelling Pt 4 is why i need another Kast album with just straight rap.

This is the type of production rap dudes need to get back on. What ever happened to real basslines????

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I love how they just throw them samples in the middle of the chorus like they did on Ghetto Musik...

Agreed. I think @%%% like that helps draw me into it even more b/c while I'm mentally debating if I like it and how much, that smooth @%%% slides in& tells me it's okay to like it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Finally I've been waiting for something like this to pop up. Wouldn't expect anything less from Outkast.
pimp.gif

This is why I listen 2 these 2 dudes... they r the coldest group ever 2 me and they don't fall off... 1st time big boi outshined 3 stacks n a minute butthis is 2 much will be n continous rotation from 2day on....

Back
Top Bottom