New Orleans Hornets @ Dallas Mavericks Vol: Avoid the Lakers!

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I guess im the only person that thinks the Lakers arent as good as their record

I agree, they are beatable and the team itself is not playoff proven at all.
The lakers are a good team,but they can get knocked off

I think the Nuggets and Mavs have a chance of causing an upset.

And I don't think certain teams are as good as their record either.

The Lakers are pretty good but I want to see how they play when Bynum returns.

Damn, NO RESPECT FOR THE HORNETS...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I wonder if NO will rest their starters? They have the 2nd seed on lock why play hard?

Originally Posted by tupac003

I wonder if NO will rest their starters? They have the 2nd seed on lock why play hard?

I'm curious to find this out as well...If they play hard that means they are gunnin for the Nuggets in the playoffs and if they they rest theirstarters then they are content with playing the Mavs

NO gets to decide if they want to face Den or Dal. If NO loses they get Dal, if they win they get Den.*

*I expect the Nuggets to win against Memphis

The Hornets lose a couple games and all of a sudden people act like they don't matter again.
laugh.gif

That's all well and good, dudes.
pimp.gif

Let's get it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

did sneakerpro's account got hacked or something?

no desperate times calls for desperate measures

hes doing that whole lame reverse garbage. would be hillarious if mavs actually play the hornets instead of the lakers and and all the @#!@ hes doing is all for not....

this coming from the guy who swore the mavs would win a title before the lakers ever would after shaq left
roll.gif

They are and I think we are going to play the Hornets I just hate the Lakers
happy.gif
Well since I got you to admit that, why the %*** do you still have the laker sig? It dont make no sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

If i was NO i would rather play DEN than Dallas

Didn't Dallas rest their guys last year and the Warriors came back and got em? Something like that I thought.

If NO lets Dallas win and then faces them, who has the mo?
But if NO plays all out tonight and still faces Dallas in the first, Momentum could still be against them.

N.O. in a no win no matter what they do.
frown.gif

Anyone say anything in the papers yet or anything? Scott or Avery?

I would think the Hornets will play their starters for about a half, and then put everyone on the bench...

And me wanting the Mavs to play New Orleans in Round 1 means no disrespect towards the Hornets. I've said countless times on here that I wouldn't besurprised at all if they came out of the West... But I think it goes without saying that Dallas has a better chance of advancing if they play New Orleansrather than Los Angeles. The Mavericks have no answer for Kobe. So putting off that match up as long as possible benefits the Mavs to no end.

Fair enough; I feel you. However, I don't think everybody has that mindset.

Or maybe I'm taking on the Calipari underdog mentality.
laugh.gif

All I know is, its great that all of these last games means something. This is the first time in a long time that I will try to follow every west game tonight.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I would think the Hornets will play their starters for about a half, and then put everyone on the bench...

And me wanting the Mavs to play New Orleans in Round 1 means no disrespect towards the Hornets. I've said countless times on here that I wouldn't be surprised at all if they came out of the West... But I think it goes without saying that Dallas has a better chance of advancing if they play New Orleans rather than Los Angeles. The Mavericks have no answer for Kobe. So putting off that match up as long as possible benefits the Mavs to no end.

There's no doubt about that, we'd much rahter have to play the Hornets instead, and it's also in the best interest of the Hornets. But it'sNO disrespect to the Hornets, but every low seed in the playoffs doesn't want to play the Lakers.

Well, I guess the Lakers are going to be saying hello to the Mavs instead of the Nuggets. Mavs playing with no heart right now.

Edit: Lol at the Mavs reading my comments.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Well, I guess the Lakers are going to be saying hello to the Mavs instead of the Nuggets. Mavs playing with no heart right now

Excuse me? It's the first quarter homie.
laugh.gif

Excuse me? It's the first quarter homie
well, im pretty sure if it is close at all the Mavs will choke in the end so they better build up a lead now. Honestly, I hope the Lakers playthe Mavs because every close game will go the the Lakers because Avery Johnson doesn't make good end of game adjustments and they dont have an answer forKobe.

Back
Top Bottom