NEW: Official Nike ZOOM FLYKNIT THREAD - TRAINERS/RACERs only! The Flyknit Collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see a new uncluttered thread (for now at least :lol: )

still waiting to see some better pics of those white racers

Have any of you guys attempted to iron the toe box of a Flyknit? I'd imagine it will take the creases out

another one of these "teams"? cmon 
mean.gif

Last edited:
lace switch looks good, but I think I'll stick to black for now.

I did swap the laces on my wolf grey FK1s for black though

These shoes are addicting :frown: 4 pairs and want so many more. Great summer shoe.

Anyone have word on a Volt Trainer restock? I know it was mentioned in the other thread but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair for hopefully $180 shipped. Good or bad move?

Anyone have an extra pair of total orange in a 10? I missed out on this thread for a restock. Damn.

Anyone have word on a Volt Trainer restock? I know it was mentioned in the other thread but I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair for hopefully $180 shipped. Good or bad move?
From what I gather, it should be late 2013/early 2014 (like January). I would assume if there's a restock, Nike may make them padded (if that matters to you). What size Volt Trainers are you looking for?

From what I gather, it should be late 2013/early 2014 (like January). I would assume if there's a restock, Nike may make them padded (if that matters to you). What size Volt Trainers are you looking for?

Okay thanks for the info man. I'm looking for either a size 8.5 or 9 (preferably a 9) and would rather the non-padded just for personal preference and I don't really like the ribbon laces. I've been looking for a while now and haven't had any luck with finding them and missed them on menslook

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom