NEW OFFICIAL NCAA 09 DYNASTY THREAD(360) - WEEK 4/ PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!! 12 TEAMS STILL AVAILABLE...

Oh yeah..If its not to late gimme Kansas....smh
laugh.gif

WARNING: I don't understand how these work.

Everyone who was in Allen's Dynasty needs to check their invites and also check the other Dynasty thread.

I was able to save the Online Dynasty as an Offline Dynasty then restart it with all the saved settings included.

It appears that everything is back to how it was, i sent out all invites to people in the last one. Looks like everything was saved correctly and we can pickup where we left off.

I need someone to get on and check it out to make sure everything is legit.

pimp.gif

LSU Defense... 6 TD's so far this year
and none of those were against FCS
pimp.gif
doin work in the bayou

WTH...Just played an unranked game against West Virginia and i was up 21-0 at the half and it disconnected..I'm using a wireless connection.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]EVERYTHING IS UPDATED![/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Chino713... When you tryna play?[/color]

as soon as Barack Odrama X and Chino713 play we can advance. fraij, if ur restarting our dynasty we can keep going?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

as soon as Barack Odrama X and Chino713 play we can advance. fraij, if ur restarting our dynasty we can keep going?
Yea i believe so, the dynasty headquarters is back to the same as it was before it started...

let me know if you got the invite or w.e cause when i look at the HQ its got everyones "tab" with their GT on it and everything already...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

whats the deal w/ the OG 360 dynasty.

check your dynasty invites...
NO PENDING INVITES

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I'm taking about allen's dynasty ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]If anyone is SERIOUS about starting a dynasty that moves every two/three days MAX ... but canmove more quickly depending upon the participants ... let me know ... I have yet to reach the mid-point in any of my online dynasties ...[/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

whats the deal w/ the OG 360 dynasty.

check your dynasty invites...
NO PENDING INVITES

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I'm taking about allen's dynasty ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]If anyone is SERIOUS about starting a dynasty that moves every two/three days MAX ... but can move more quickly depending upon the participants ... let me know ... I have yet to reach the mid-point in any of my online dynasties ...[/color]
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I know... read the last page... i saved allens dynasty as an offline one then hosted it as an online... what is your exact GT? ill send anotherinvite.

Back
Top Bottom