NEW OFFICIAL NCAA 09 DYNASTY THREAD(360) - WEEK 4/ PLAY YOUR GAMES!!!! 12 TEAMS STILL AVAILABLE...

I'll advance tonight if the games don't get played. I guess I'll just have to simulate the user v. user games? I know a lot of the guys are alwaysonline and good about playing their games, but you guys wanted the ton of user games so you gotta schedule with each other to play.

i dunno, work it out. youve got until tonight.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]I dropped out of this dynasty cuz i thought the new one would become the official one. sincewe're merging them. Was i right or wrong?[/color]

i say we just advance this... if people cant play their game in the what.. 3 days its been? lets drop them and move on with who we got.
Better to have 7-8 teams playing than 12 NOT....

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I dropped out, cuz I thought we were going to all just merge into Fraij's dynasty.[/color]

Odrama cant stop Bama, there will be a new number 1 next week.
laugh.gif

it advanced... just look back 1 page guys.

i tried to give everyone a chance to get their games in, some people didn't, but oh well.

looks like LSU will be moving up to the #1 spot.
AND.. holliday coming for that heisman spot
2 more defensive TD's
pimp.gif

NakoXL dynasty has advanced to week 6.

get ya games in. balla jigga, let's play. im tired of being ranked outside the top 10 for one loss
laugh.gif

Just lost Dez Bryant for 11 Weeks
smh.gif
smh.gif

There is NO speed on this team... the only dude with flashes is my HB Hunter...

get your stuff done guys. i'm advancing tonight at 9:30, either way, so get ur games in if you don't want them simmed.

nako xl dynasty is advanced to week 7. all unplayed games were simulated. Balla Jigga this includes our game dude. I did everything i could to get in touchwith you, after i went ahead and just let the computer straight sim it
ohwell.gif

next advancing will be this friday night (or saturday afternoon if u guys prefer)

Back
Top Bottom