New Nike Blazer "Silver Swoosh"

I got mine the other day in a 10, and they fit perfectly. Speaking of sizing on shoes, I'm about to purchase some Air Revolutions, and I'd like to knowhow they run. Can anyone help me out please?

smh.gif
@ the gravedig.

But to answer your question, these are all over Cincy Footlockers still, so check there.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

smh.gif
@ the gravedig.

indifferent.gif
why the hell do you care, noob?! better than starting a newthread. at least he had the common sense to search.

and shoehd, why the need to chime in? this is for you, too
indifferent.gif

anywho, i remember these sold out quick style in socal after chris brown and jay-z were seen wearing them. surprise that they are still around.

^^^ There still around because they DROPPED , they SOLD OUT and then ... THEY DROPPED AGAIN.

These dropped in a NIKE orange box at 1st and now they have them in the NSW brown boxes.

I need another pair FAST since my 1st pair are BEAT now.

Originally Posted by Ultimate Dude

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

smh.gif
@ the gravedig.

indifferent.gif
why the hell do you care, noob?! better than starting a new thread. at least he had the common sense to search.

and shoehd, why the need to chime in? this is for you, too
indifferent.gif

anywho, i remember these sold out quick style in socal after chris brown and jay-z were seen wearing them. surprise that they are still around.
Lol at a Noob with an SN named Ultimate Dude calling someone else a noob.

But these can also be found, just search for the SKU and have em ordered from a Footlocker or something.

Back
Top Bottom