New Nike Blazer "Silver Swoosh"

Just copped mine from premiumlacesny 75 shipped oh yeah
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

can any one tell me were i can cop these in the bay area thanks in advance
I know the FNL's in the bay area got them already .. Better cop now cuz they are going fast at my spot.

damn i was thinking to cop tomorrow with the f&f but last say was today. they usually end on sundays. +*$ is up with that?

My First Pair of Blazers....Ever

pimp.gif
, Indeed, Need a hat to match tho...

My store got those and the am1's...pics make them look good but in person, wearing a size 12 doesn't do them justice at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by GasDreamer

where will they release at????? Generally or select???
nerd.gif
??????

These have to be relatively widely available considering eastbay.com has a FSR up on their website for pre-order.

They're pretty dope. If I have $75 to throw in their direction when they drop they'll be a definite pickup.

Yeah that's what I meant general release or like select retail. But I found them staring at me from the shelf at Footlocker yesterday, This is the onlypair of Blazers I have seen for sale in the panhandle of Florida, I've bought blazers in New Orleans and off the internet but never in my Hometown......... I found em though' thanks....

Just ordered my pair since no store near by has my size . Cant wait to beat these as my new work shoes.
roll.gif

those are hot but i might wait and see if i can get that employee discount from a friend before i get them though

Back
Top Bottom