New Kim K Spandex Booty

I am more interested in what car she is driving then her rhino butt

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Fiending over one of Hollywood's most notorious birds...y'all need to check y'allselves.

And it aint like she's even great in bed--we all saw the tape.

Broad is synthetic, horrible in bed, and obviously can't keep a man (meaning she probably can't cook); she's all L.

You can honestly find an equally attractive, or better looking, female (with or without the globs of makeup) who is more capable in the domestic and sexual arena if you actually put the effort into it--word to diamond in the roughs.

The most certain meals are those you cook yourself. This is opposed to going to Mickey D's for their unhealthy crap. Sure, it looked good on t.v, but the reality is, after you've consumed it, it's going to take your biological systems for an unpleasant ride.

And y'all wonder why the game is all f____ up nowadays when it comes to females. Treating broads that are in no way worthy of attention like queens.

30t6p3b.gif

Prepare to get flamed even though your kickin' knowledge. These clown #@! dudes got the game all screwed up

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Fiending over one of Hollywood's most notorious birds...y'all need to check y'allselves.

And it aint like she's even great in bed--we all saw the tape.

Broad is synthetic, horrible in bed, and obviously can't keep a man (meaning she probably can't cook); she's all L.

You can honestly find an equally attractive, or better looking, female (with or without the globs of makeup) who is more capable in the domestic and sexual arena if you actually put the effort into it--word to diamond in the roughs.

The most certain meals are those you cook yourself. This is opposed to going to Mickey D's for their unhealthy crap. Sure, it looked good on t.v, but the reality is, after you've consumed it, it's going to take your biological systems for an unpleasant ride.

And y'all wonder why the game is all f____ up nowadays when it comes to females. Treating broads that are in no way worthy of attention like queens.

30t6p3b.gif

Prepare to get flamed even though your kickin' knowledge. These clown #@! dudes got the game all screwed up

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

dudes still fiending on this boring *** girl, 2011 #weoffthat

bet if she was born a man you'd be all over her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just change your username now wallets... there's no coming back from what you've posted.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

dudes still fiending on this boring *** girl, 2011 #weoffthat

bet if she was born a man you'd be all over her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just change your username now wallets... there's no coming back from what you've posted.

I think she wears butt pads on top of her injected butt.

Don't know why some men in here get so butt hurt when some men say they do not see the big deal about her. Different strokes for different folks.

I have not watched the sex tape yet, but if she was boring in that tape, it does not mean she is like that all the time when it comes to sex.

I think she wears butt pads on top of her injected butt.

Don't know why some men in here get so butt hurt when some men say they do not see the big deal about her. Different strokes for different folks.

I have not watched the sex tape yet, but if she was boring in that tape, it does not mean she is like that all the time when it comes to sex.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I just can't rock with fake females ... Attention @@##! and injected with fake $@% ... And it's the dudes gas sin her that's the problem ... You honestly think reggie bush or miles Austin has something in common with this ho? Lmao, like you go out with the girl strictly because she has a fake butt ... Now every 30 cent skeezer is using their life savings to look like her and nikki ... Smh

to be fair Reg was w/her for a few years...if fellas are stayin w/girls for YEARS just to smash they're doin it wrong... ho status or not Reg was really feelin her at some point to wife her and take her in public

When you take into account how long to got to actually be together due to their schedules, those years start lookin like 4 months MAX.
Theres a reason why a female that looks this good cant keep a man.
they dont want to be kept

Back
Top Bottom