New Kim K Spandex Booty

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Fiending over one of Hollywood's most notorious birds...y'all need to check y'allselves.

And it aint like she's even great in bed--we all saw the tape.

Broad is synthetic, horrible in bed, and obviously can't keep a man (meaning she probably can't cook); she's all L.

You can honestly find an equally attractive, or better looking, female (with or without the globs of makeup) who is more capable in the domestic and sexual arena if you actually put the effort into it--word to diamond in the roughs.

The most certain meals are those you cook yourself. This is opposed to going to Mickey D's for their unhealthy crap. Sure, it looked good on t.v, but the reality is, after you've consumed it, it's going to take your biological systems for an unpleasant ride.

And y'all wonder why the game is all f____ up nowadays when it comes to females. Treating broads that are in no way worthy of attention like queens.

30t6p3b.gif

Prepare to get flamed even though your kickin' knowledge. These clown #@! dudes got the game all screwed up

This broad makes over $5mill  year no one cares if she can cook 

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by rashi

Makes no sense. 
smokin.gif
Makes perfect sense. It's fake.
eyes.gif

So now all the sudden NTers became plastic surgeons? The whole damn family got a booty, including the mom, it's called genetics Dr. Idonthaveadegreesoletmeshutupuntilfuthernotice

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by rashi

Makes no sense. 
smokin.gif
Makes perfect sense. It's fake.
eyes.gif

So now all the sudden NTers became plastic surgeons? The whole damn family got a booty, including the mom, it's called genetics Dr. Idonthaveadegreesoletmeshutupuntilfuthernotice

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Fiending over one of Hollywood's most notorious birds...y'all need to check y'allselves.

Broad is synthetic, horrible in bed, and obviously can't keep a man (meaning she probably can't cook); she's all L.

You can honestly find an equally attractive, or better looking, female (with or without the globs of makeup) who is more capable in the domestic and sexual arena if you actually put the effort into it--word to diamond in the roughs.

The most certain meals are those you cook yourself. This is opposed to going to Mickey D's for their unhealthy crap. Sure, it looked good on t.v, but the reality is, after you've consumed it, it's going to take your biological systems for an unpleasant ride.

And y'all wonder why the game is all f____ up nowadays when it comes to females. Treating broads that are in no way worthy of attention like queens.

30t6p3b.gif

Prepare to get flamed even though your kickin' knowledge. These clown #@! dudes got the game all screwed up

I know
laugh.gif
It's 2011, girls aint tryna see the kitchen. This chick prolly has a busier schedule than alot of CEO's, she has different priorities.
The problem lies with the Ms. Me-Too's that think they on the same level as Kimmy. Shorty put on her entire family, IMO she deserves some props.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

30t6p3b.gif

I know
laugh.gif
It's 2011, girls aint tryna see the kitchen. This chick prolly has a busier schedule than alot of CEO's, she has different priorities.
The problem lies with the Ms. Me-Too's that think they on the same level as Kimmy. Shorty put on her entire family, IMO she deserves some props.

I'm all for nice tails but her crack is prob so deep that I bet she can't even wipe her booty hole correctly after taking a caca. That's nasty son. She's trying too hard.

I'm all for nice tails but her crack is prob so deep that I bet she can't even wipe her booty hole correctly after taking a caca. That's nasty son. She's trying too hard.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

its so gross, like how do you guys even like that? its disgusting. i wouldnt ever have sex with that
sick.gif
rather smash kesha
best hands in the game
best hands in the game

best hands in the game

Son. Your names says it all

455847585.jpg

its so gross, like how do you guys even like that? its disgusting. i wouldnt ever have sex with that
sick.gif
rather smash kesha
best hands in the game
best hands in the game

best hands in the game

455847585.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

sick.gif
rather smash kesha
best hands in the game
best hands in the game

best hands in the game

455847585.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

sick.gif
rather smash kesha
best hands in the game
best hands in the game

best hands in the game

455847585.jpg

laugh.gif

I am more interested in what car she is driving then her rhino butt

Back
Top Bottom